You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
S&SC NPR Sourcing Lead
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The position holder mainly focusses on the procurement activities of technical maintenance and industrial gases in the growing and dynamic environment of ASML.
Role and responsibilities
Drive procurement processes by tendering, competitive bidding, negotiating and benchmarking to
obtain the best value for ASML.
- The NPR (Non-Product Related) Sourcing Lead Technical maintenance and industrial gases represents the NPR Procurement team in procurement activities under the responsibility of CRE (Corporate Real Estate) and is responsible for driving the sourcing category strategy, commercial supplier management and contracting. The job scope includes leading tenders and negotiations, contracting and supplier relation management by using ASML standard tools (e.g. Ariba E-sourcing).
- An important part of the role is building and maintaining the relationship with internal stakeholders. He or she focusses on continuous quality improvement, risk mitigation and cost reductions in co-operation with the CRE department.
- The NPR Sourcing Lead Technical maintenance and industrial gases participates in business review meetings and measures the performance of suppliers together with CRE.
- Next to the procurement activities in technical maintenance the role also contains some activities in other facilities domains (e.g. soft services, access and mobility).
- The NPR Sourcing Lead technical maintenance and industrial gases has interfaces with CRE, Finance and Legal.
Education and experience
- Must have a technical Bachelor or Master-degree combined with procurement related experience and/or courses.
- You must have at least 5 years of work experience within a production environment with proven ability to successfully manage procurement activities.
- Spoken Language- Dutch(mandatory)
- Needs to have a technical background and in-depth knowledge of supply markets and cost levels.
Good stakeholder alignment and negotiations skills are essential for this function. Takes ownership of the assigned tasks, good communicator on all levels and with a result focused can do mentality. Being able to challenge and negotiate with suppliers based on content & know how in the technical maintenance domain. You are a team player who creates commitment and partnership with internal stakeholders, suppliers and the NPR Procurement team. You know how to influence without power.
Analytical, structured, accurate, capable of focusing on details and able to maintain overview, assess priorities and focus on concrete results.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The holder of this position reports to the NPR Group Category Manager FM and Cleanroom supplies in Veldhoven.
The NPR Procurement team is responsible for sourcing, supplier management- and relationships and contracting across all non-product related goods & services globally. The team consists of procurement professionals with a can-do mentality and capable of building bridges with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.