You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Team Leader Manufacturing - Weekend Shift
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the jobDo you wish to be part of our dynamic and innovative working environment and be crucial to further strengthening our manufacturing process? Are you excited for a new weekend job? We might be looking for you!
You can truly be at the heart of complex innovative technology. In our cleanrooms in Veldhoven we assemble, build and deliver complex lithography systems, from prototype to final product. You will work in a high-tech environment where standards are high, and targets aren’t just aspirational – they are necessary. This dynamic environment requires skilled manufacturing Technicians.
Due to our rapid growth and the need to expand our capabilities in our Twinscan Factory (TF) and EUV Factory (EF) we are currently looking for a Team Leader who wants to work during the weekends on a weekend shift.
We are looking for Team Leaders to be part of the “Build” phase of the manufacturing process. You will lead a team of around 15 technicians who assemble, adjust and qualify ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times. You have a variety of tasks and responsibilities, as listed below:
Role and responsibilities
- Management: Manages and coaches a team of engineers. Controls and drives system progress and planning, sets priorities, delegates tasks, solves problems, manages skills, and contributes to a productive working climate.
- Output: Realizes the planned output of all deliverables of production, conform plan (is responsible for detailed production planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives).
- Planning: Is responsible for detailed production planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives.
- Indicates, initiates and drives actions to improve production processes and/or the products.
- Takes part in project activities related to the introduction of new products in production.
- Ensures proper execution of HRM policies and procedures
EF Module Build:
The EUV factory is responsible for the production and installation of EUV wafer scanners and sources. The Module Build department is responsible for the build and qualification of the MID, Wafer stage, Metroframe and FFA-OP modules. In this role, you will report to the Group Leader of Module Build and functionally manage MID work center together with four peers. You will manage and involve Project Leaders, Production Planners, Production Engineers, First Line Support (FLS) and development representatives.
Education and experience
You have a Bachelor's degree in the area of Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Applied physics, Aerospace, Electronics or Automotive engineering with relevant work experience.
We are looking for a Team Leader with experience in production management and preferably LEAN management. We are really looking for a candidate who has experience in operational leadership and has full professional proficiency in English and a strong preference in Dutch.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
As an ideal candidate for the role of Team Leader you:
- Are a team builder with a service-oriented mindset and you can deal with stressful situations.
- Are flexible, pro-active and work in a structured and persistent way.
- Take ownership over your own actions and feel responsible for your peers and employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
As a weekend Team Leader you have a specific shift roster; Office hours on Friday and weekly alternating shifts on Saturday and Sunday.
Early shift: 6.00- 14.30 hour
Late shift: 13.30 - 22.00 hour
We want to attract and retain professional knowledge and competencies by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package and let you share in the success that you helped build.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.