You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Business Analyst Manufacturing – Business insights & Control department
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
Role and responsibilities
The business analyst Manufacturing within Business Insights and Control is responsible for making transparent all financial data on one of our factories. You understand how to join and interpret data and communicate this in a transparent way to your stakeholders.
As business analyst you are responsible for driving our business through efficient and effective financial reporting and analysis on Manufacturing OPEX, while making use of different data sources. Your goal is to standardize and stimulate data-steered decision making.You will also support the team within the ASML Finance 2025 mission to move towards having readily available information enabling fact-based decision making. You work in an ambitious and international team which focusses on all operational expenditures (OPEX) across the full ASML organization, providing valuable insights to their business counterparts as well as corporate finance.
Together with the team you are responsible to:
- Translating OPEX data on manufacturing into business driven and transparent forecasts
- Report on and process forecasting and budgeting data
- Structure and transform data, enabling real driver based analysis
- Provide proactive support to the manufacturing business controllers and finance leadership
- Continuously improve on our reporting landscape, enabling accessible and reliable insights requiring minimal manual input.
Education and experience
- Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Economics. Most important, you understand financial data and are able to convey the message behind it.
- Large amounts of data are no problem for you. Most important; you know how to involve people in your story in convincing them of your findings. You are thrilled to come up with new ways to analyze our manufacturing environment and translate that into dashboards. For a thorough analysis, you have experience with SAP, dashboarding software and excel.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You are positively critical and have the drive to improve
- You solve problems with the long term and global solution in mind
- Able to excite others to make most use of your analysis and data in general
- You drive continuous improvement
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights and Control team. The financial data analyst reports to the Financial Data Analytics Manager within the Business Insights and Control department. He/she interacts with various departments in and outside of finance with core interest on manufacturing.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.