You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Change College Lead - BPI
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved. ASML employs close to 30000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The Change College Lead is responsible for the product & services and the daily operations of the College. The change college lead is positioned in the Means & methods team of the Business Performance Improvement (BPI) sector. And works in close collaboration with the Organizational Change Management (OCM) Competence Center.
Role and responsibilities
The Change college is part of the Execution Excellence Academy. Execution Excellence offers learnings to colleagues in all sectors, worldwide, who wish to develop themselves in project management, agile/SAFe, quality/LEAN/SixSigma, and change management. On the longer term we want to broaden the scope of the role towards all disciplines owned by BPI.
You will be responsible for:
• Daily operations of the Change College
• Own, curate, maintain and improve the curriculum assets and learning offerings, also by doing a learning need analysis (in close collaboration with the L&D Business partner and OCM Competence Center)
• Collaborate with other college leads in the academy to ensure all topics in scope are covered
• Own, curate, maintain and improve the OCM content on the Learning eXperience Platform (LXP)
• Create a flexible supply-delivery base to be able to deal with periodic peeks and drops in demand (internal and external facilitators/ trainers)
• Organize internal & external qualified CSB facilitators & community (in close collaboration with the lead facilitators in the sectors) and integrate within Academy community
• Report frequently the maturity of the service delivery-process and other facts and figures regarding the CSB curriculum to the OCM CC and other stakeholders
• Represent the competence change management in the Execution Excellence Academy and the L&KM Academy
• Plan & organize learning events (programs, workshops, etc), register MyLearning
• Provide management information on participants, events, programs, demand parties, impact measurements and allocated learning budget
Education and experience
• Bachelor or Master's degree (change management, project management with change specialization)
• Broad knowledge/ experience in Learning & Development
• At least 5 years of experience in Organizational Change Management
• Knowledge in translation learning needs in learning paths
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Deliver work that meets ambitious quality standards, recognize and pay attention to the critical few details and take measures to improve quality
• Team player with good communication skills; open, accessible and transparent, able to build strong relationships on all levels in organization
• Able to quickly grasp the content and the priorities of the business
• Fluent in English, preferably Dutch
• Organizer, who reaches out and involves others
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
As part of the application process, we would like to receive an up-to-date resume and a detailed cover letter towards this position.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.