You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CSCM Operation Planner
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
• Manage demand and supply to ensure material availability progress.
• Secures material availability by actively monitoring operational logistics paragraph
• Drives results through ASML sectors and with suppliers
• Manage company's 3PL operation with standard reporting, responsible for performance management of 3PL
• Drive supply chain operation to secure plan feasibility and realization, as well continuous improvements on efficiency
• Manage performance and development of individual.
Role and responsibilities
• Proven track record in areas of service and operations management, in a high-tech or otherwise highly complex and cross-sectorial business environment.
• Can manage high dynamics, whilst having the drive to structure.
• Advanced analytical and complex problem solving skills, to identify relevant supply chain drivers, as well as perseverance and project management skills to actually generate impact.
Education and experience
• 5+ years relevant experience in a large international company, ideally Supply Chain Management, Operations or Procurement background
• Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and relevant markets
• Decision making skills, people management skills, project management skills
• Trade and Customs knowledge within China, familiar with warehouse operation and freight forwarding
• Highly analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload.
• Familiar with ERP; SAP experience is preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.