You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Customer Support Content Curator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
As Content Curator, you are responsible for ﬁnding, organizing and presenting content to your target audience for ASML's newly implemented Learning Experience Platform (LXP).
The "Customer Support Academy" is one of the 8 Academies within the ASML Academy. It includes colleges in the area of system knowledge with the goal to maintain them and optimize their use for our customers. The Learning and Development Content Curator will serve all Customer Support Academy Colleges. You will be responsible for content curation and aggregation of the most useful and relevant content from both internal and external sources into the LXP, in close collaboration with the College Leads, Learning Solution Designer and Learning Architect.
- Coordinate and streamline curated content within the Customer Support Academy;
- Identify and manage new content curation needs to ensure fresh and compelling learning content from a wide variety of sources, both internal and external;
- Define together with the Learning Architects and College Leads the most useful information (both internal and external) into one location and organizing it, so that it can be easily found (learning paths in LXP);
- Contextualize gathered information by tagging, ordering, commenting, adding background or knowledge information, and rating the content;
- Maintain the information & learning assets in LXP, to remain relevant and up to date;
- Logically organize content around specific topics so that it can be easily found;
- Ensure easy and relevant discovery of new content / capabilities in LXP;
- Create access group rights for restricted content;
- Act as Content Curation Ambassador for the Customer Support Academy towards the central Content Curation team; to liaise regularly on digital content curation activities and ways of working/measuring success of the LXP by the central team;
- Contribute to the other initiatives in the scope of the Customer Support Academy, like Technical Career Development of Customer Support Engineering Groups.
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Instructional Design, Learning & Media technology or Educational Science.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with content curation in various Learning Experience Platforms;
- Experience writing appealing and engaging digital (learning) content;
- Ability to successfully work together with a broad range of supporting departments and key stakeholders;
- Ability to use creative and innovative problem diagnosis and solving techniques;
- Ability to deal with a high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Affinity with Technical Engineering like mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Affinity with organizational learning
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pro-active attitude, go-get mentality;
- Structured, able to clearly define, prioritize and plan your own tasks;
- Commitment to deliver quality (first time right) and on-time;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player, supporting your colleagues;
- Keen to learn and further develop your expertise.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.