You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Electrical Integration Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you motivated to be one of the first that gets our power electronics solutions up and running and secures quality on our complex and high-tech ASML machines? Then you might be the colleague we are looking for at Power and High Voltage.
As an Integrator, you are responsible for integrating and validating various electronics concepts and products in the field of power electronics into existing and new ASML products.
Role and responsibilities
The Integrator is responsible for the following;
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
- Interact with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department;
- Influence the definition and design on integrability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements;
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements;
- Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level; solve problems during full proto product integration;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support); analyze and solve reliability issues;
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
Education and experience
Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and (gas) safety is preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative, pro-active and flexible.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products. The Integrator reports to the group leader of Power and High Voltage or delegated team leader.
In this position, you’ll need to access US-controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. If you apply, you must be legally authorized to access such US-controlled technology before the job starts.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.