You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Organizational Change Management Competence Center Lead
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved. ASML employs close to 30000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
In the challenging environment of ASML Change is part of daily life. The Organizational Change Management (OCM) Competence Center is set up to improve the way we manage this change. This Competence Center (CC) supports the OCM managers ASML worldwide, in their efforts to change towards the required human mindset & behavior. It identifies, creates and improves best practices in OCM across ASML and creates the network and platforms to share knowledge and inspire each other.
The tasks of the OCM Competence Center are:
• Agree upon and implement best practices within ASML and in the change skill building learning curriculum
• Act as point-of-reference regarding ways of working, means & methods regarding OCM
• Share knowledge & practices with the OCM community of practice
Role and responsibilities
The lead of the Organizational Change Management Competence Center is the day-to-day leader and point-of-contact of the competence center. The lead drives the progress of the OCM CC and the OCM competence in general in close collaboration with the OCM CC Board (owners of the OCM CC), the OCM CC facilitator and the OCM CC Chapter leads.
• Drive the knowledge sharing in the OCM community (in co-control with the CC facilitator)
• Driving progress for the competence by defining (together with OCM CC Board) and maintain the roadmap for the competence (including alignment and agreement with main stakeholders)
• Coordinate the chapters in the CC and motivate and stimulate the chapter teams to meet their objectives. Where needed participate in the chapter teams.
• Respond to opportunities within ASML to build the OCM competence maturity in the organization (e.g. present OCM during theme events, give trainings, integrate OCM in learning programs of other competences)
• In collaboration with the change college lead, create relevant training materials and support the training process for change skill building.
• Create opportunities to build OCM awareness, knowledge and skills, independent of the learning curriculum (e.g. All Hands Meeting OCM community, training events on location)
• Plan, prepare and facilitate OCM CC Board meeting (regular and strategic meetings)
• Bring in new insights regarding OCM in the CC chapter teams and OCM Board (by e.g. participating in OCM networks outside ASML)
• Act as a true ambassador for the OCM CC and in general for other CC’s at ASML.
• Represent the OCM competence in the means & methods team of BPI
• Represent the OCM CC in the Business Change Management (BCM) team in BPI
Education and experience
• Bachelor or Master's degree (change management, project management with change specialization)
• At least 5 years of work experience in Organizational Change Management
• Broad knowledge of/ experience in the most common Change Management theories and practices
• Experience in project management
• Knowledge of building networks and communities of practice
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Fully at ease in working with senior and middle management, and working with peers
•A team player, flexible, proactive with a communicative personality, and able to act in a highly demanding and volatile technological environment
• At ease with building bridges and bringing people together
• An organizer, who reaches out and involves others
• Pragmatic and has a hands on mindset
• Driven, enthusiastic and persistent
• Able to convince, inspire and motivate people
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
As part of the application process, we would like to receive an up-to-date resume and a detailed cover letter towards this position.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.