You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Finance Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be part of progress? To work in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Finance department we are responsible for all financial, economic and fiscal affairs. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on enabling the success of ASML business and driving structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
As Senior Finance Business Partner you add value by providing business information that enables the program in managing their resources, to deliver our products in time and within financial constraints. You drive actions to realize targets and optimize results within the triple constraint, and support/facilitate in managing the financial risks and opportunities.
Role and responsibilities
You are responsible for providing meaningful business information to the Business Line while driving the business to support decision making and realizing program deliverables in time and within financial constraints (support of triple constraint management and resource management). You do this by:
- Driving the financial business planning / forecasting process, assessment of financial performance of the products within the program by reviewing and analyzing actual costs and investments, supporting and facilitating in managing financial risks and opportunities.
- Review, challenge and optimize business cases / plans.
- Drive headcount and farm out processes.
- Pro-actively initiating and driving actions within the program to optimize results and mitigate risks in the product generation process (PGP) and installed base.
- Collecting and transferring Program business information needs into effective reports.
- Coach/guide the project organization on financial topics related to project management.
- Drive efficiency and improvement initiatives for the Business Line.
Education and experience
- Master’s degree in Business Economics, preferably followed by recognized professional controller qualification (i.e. RC).
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a business control environment.
- Preferably experience in (high) tech environment and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Ability to guide and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the process maturity level of the organization;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Own quality and be guided by awareness of customer impact.
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this position.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.