You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Business Controller Operations Consolidation
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
As Business Controller Operations Consolidation, you are responsible for managing and deploying worldwide operational measures and processes. You will provide transparent information to enable effective decision making in achieving our strategic objectives.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial and managerial reports for total Operations sectors.
- Prepare, review and analyze end-to-end Operation Product Cost (per major product platforms), with a dedicated focus on specific Business Line DUV.
- Support the Senior Controller of DUV Operation Product Cost to make transparent insights and analysis of holistic product cost to support business decision making on cost improvements.
- Provide P&L, OPEX and product cost analysis and recommendations to key financial and business stakeholders;
- Drive and actively support the business and financial review cycle from planning, acting/reporting, to monitoring and feedback loop;
- Identify (business and financial) risks and opportunities;
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting;
- Drive optimization and improvement of processes, standardization of worldwide reporting and insight-driven analyses to satisfy the need for management information;
- Participate in and contribute to business and financial analysis and reporting improvement projects;
- Partner with different parts of the finance and business organization and drive the business to achieve their short term and long term objectives;
Main interfaces of the Business Controller
- the Heads of Business Control Manufacturing and respective factory
- Senior Business Controller Operations Product Cost
- Business Line Controller
- Business teams in Operations sectors and BL Delivery
- Business Insights and Control team
- Other Business and Financial Controllers and Accounting
To qualify for this challenging position you need:
- Master degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Recognized professional controller qualification (RC) or accountancy qualification (RA) is a plus;
- Fluent in English.
To qualify for this challenging position, you need:
- About 5-10 years in Finance, preferably in comparable business environment;
- Track record in financial or business control, familiar with budget processes and direct involvement in providing financial analytical support in large scale projects and businesses.
- Team worker
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to relate to other people, balancing firmness and cooperation
- Problem solving and “can do” aptitude
- Resilience and adaptability
- Excellent modelling capabilities (conceptualize issue and translate in Excel etc.)
- Skilled in use of MS Office tools and other mainstream financial analysis and reporting tools
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
The role is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control Product Delivery Operations Product Cost and Consolidation team. This role reports to the Senior Manager Business Insights & Control - Operations Product Cost and Consolidation.
The ASML Finance department operates in a dynamic environment where learning, commitment, business partnering, flexibility and continuous improvement are top of mind. We are responsible for driving cost effective transactional, fiscal and financial processes on a global scale, supporting business decisions, financial planning, action management, risk mitigation and maintaining appropriate corporate governance practices.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location Veldhoven, Netherlands.