You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Maintenance & Services Engineer - Warehouse
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Would you like to work in a highlyautomated warehouse as Maintenance & Services Engineer? For our logistics center, that is operational since mid 2021, we are looking for extension of our team of Maintenance & Services Engineers that are keen on keeping our automated systems up and running. The macro process Sales World Wide & Marketing is within the ASML organization responsible for the sales & marketing of the ASML products and provides based on the sales plans, input for the production planning. TF and EF Produce NXE, NXT and XT systems, modules, parts and install systems at customers’ site according to quality, cost and time criteria as agreed with sales and our customers. Manufacturing Services deliver support to achieve these order fulfillment targets against all market dynamics.
Position in the value chain:
The LO department is part of the Manufacturing Services organization supporting the EF, TF, YS and D&E organization by delivering services, production plans, all materials and all necessary logistical functions to assure on time delivery of XT, NXT, NXE systems and Upgrades, Service Parts and commercial sets to customers.
Role and responsibilities
As a Maintenance & Service Engineer, you will be expected to provide industrial Electrical/Mechanical expertise, and you will be part of a team that works to maximize equipment utilization and efficiency. The role will assist in the development and implementation of processes to maintain proper utilization and functionality of equipment and installations.
- Providing first class maintenance support to the logistics operation and maintenance of automated storage and retrieval systems and storage & picking systems installed at the ASML on-campus warehouse location and surrounding area
- Rectify electro-mechanical faults
- Provide experience and expertise in maintaining the conveyor, precision automation equipment including emergency breakdown and specialized maintenance support
- Ensure minimal disruption of processes and machinery by performing routine and planned inspections and tests
- Responding to alerts and operation messages – carrying out corrective procedures and repairs in line with SLA’s/SOP’s and maintenance protocols.
- Ensure work preparations by clear documentation of both routine checks and repairs needed, in line with both internal and external protocols and procedures
- Execution of site quality procedures, safety procedures, and any statutory procedures
- Plan and execute preventive/corrective/predictive maintenance and arrange this with the supplier.
Education and experience
Degree in Electrical and or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience as Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician or Industrial Maintenance Engineering, including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems in an industrial production environment with diversity in experience and knowledge;
- Ability to interpret and work with electrical circuit diagrams, assembly drawings and check lists
- Ability to provide talent that contributes a unique interpretation or analysis of our systems to our customers
- Successfully provide proven process experience dealing with electro-mechanical faults and failures and understand the importance of providing preventative maintenance services as part of a resident service and support system
- The Maintenance Engineer must be safety aware of all activities undertaken, with a track record of owning problems and taking them through to successful completion
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Process-oriented mentality
- Hands-on, team oriented, and committed to improvement processes
- Excellent communication and customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements
- Bilingual (English/Dutch) required
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Position in shifts (2); Willingness to support future 24x7 operation, currently call-out.
- Working and rescue at height is part of the job
- Person needs to follow the known consignor training and therefore need to be able to get a “VOG” (verklaring omtrent gedrag).
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.