You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Product Lead for Customer Supply Chain
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
The UIR Team (Upgrades, Installs and Relocations) is based within Customer Supply Chain Management and is responsible for managing the UIR products and material-flows to enable UIR events worldwide on correct and timely material availability against optimized costs.
Are you a talented Supply Chain professional with 3-7 years of work experience and looking for the next challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity contribute to supporting our customers in the preparation and execution of complex events? Can you ensure both diligent execution and continuous improvement of our processes while making sure to stay within costs? If this is the case; please reach out so that we can meet and further discuss this opportunity.
Role and responsibilities
"Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires a high level of product integrity throughout their lifecycle to enable affordable microelectronics. New hardware and changes on hardware are requested on daily basis for our products. A smooth implementation of these changes is crucial for our business. It is your responsibility to deliver solid product changes with a multidisciplinary team and at the same time embed (hands on) our new change process in the organization.
As product lead you are responsible for the international (supply chain) preparation and cost performance of Install, Upgrade or Relocation products. In this role you are responsible managing the preparation together with colleagues worldwide allowing you to focus on the operational success, continuous improvement and building capabilities for the future. For this role we are looking for people that can maintain a high-level view while keeping track of the operational details and able to manage (senior) stakeholders.
Your main deliverables are:
- On-Time and In-Full availability of materials for all Install, Upgrade & Relocation products
- Cost performance within target and plans in place to meet long term cost ambitions
(Cross-departmental) Improvement initiatives to advance time over time together with your colleagues at ASML
- Ownership of products within UIR Portfolio in terms of demand, costs and continuous improvements
- Strategic: represent UIR in New Product Introduction process, Develop UIR Supply Chain roadmap together with stakeholders; contribute to budget setting
- Tactical: manage capability, perform and communicate Demand & Supply feasibility checks and impact-analysis managing mid-term changes in ASML Forecast;. Proactive demand enrichment for customer supply chain planning by gathering, analyzing and reviewing demand information with various stakeholders.
- Operational: Manage demand and supply at event-level and product level within set cost-targets, decide on allocation decision; manage material availability by close cooperation with Global and Central stakeholders
- KPI-development and KPI-management focusing on optimized material availability, strong cost-control and capability control.
- Drive demand accuracy to ensure material availability and reduce costs via analyzing and challenging usage patterns.
- Concluding individual events upon defined KPI’s; evaluate performance with all stakeholders and identify, initiate and drive improvement-initiatives.
- Drive and support UIR events- and cross-departmental in additional roles (e.g., Lean, Automation, Business processes, standardization, cost-reductions programs)
- Build-up effective work relation with stakeholders within and outside of own department (Central and Global)
- In case of new product releases and related events: prepare event and report on progress, align with stakeholders on event specific demand
- Counterpart for our global CSCM colleagues for topics related to standardization, processes and product-information
Education and experience
- Relevant Bachelor or master's degree (e.g., Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering and Management Science, Business Administration)
- Relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally Supply Chain, Business-Engineering, Operations or Procurement background
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry
- A proven track-record of strong interpersonal and communication skills, decision making skills, people management skills and project management skills.
- A proven track-record of analytical skills and able to organize and prioritize workload.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Take ownership, drive for result, act under high pressure.
- Result oriented, convincing, pro-active and “can do” mentality
- Maintain a high-level view while keeping track of the details
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Team player and Network builder
- Ability to influence with limited power
- Excellent professional communication in English and cultural awareness
- Able to balance operational work with multiple projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Customer Supply Chain Management, part of ASML’s Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) sector, is responsible for all customer supply chain activities (machines deliveries, upgrades at customer sites, spare parts management), inbound and outbound flows from and to our customers. Professional management of our materials wrt planning, quality, and availability including returns is a key priority within the CSCM team of Upgrades, Installs & Relocations. The business impact is significant: efficient and smart material management contributes greatly to the prevention of capital and operational expenditures. Availability is key and mandatory to achieve ASML’s ambition and growth. This needs to be achieved within the context of a fast growing business, an increased need for professionalization of means and methods and stretched expenditure targets.
Sourcing & Supply Chain Management (S&SC) is an industry-leading sourcing and supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over1000+ highly educated and motivated people, S&SC must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.