30+ days ago - req5913
IT-Server Security Manager
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
The Network and Endpoint Security team within the Risk & Business Assurance department is a team of enthusiastic security professionals responsible for challenging the security of new and existing technology within the Network and/or endpoint domains. We are seeking for a colleague who is an expert within his /her domain and who is able to interact with senior management level, but also with engineers upon security within his/her domain of expertise.Will you join us to assure an adequate level of protection is maintained for ASML’s worldwide network and 40.000+ connected assets? We would like to welcome you to join us upon our security journey.
AsSecurity Manager Servers you will be responsible to set-up and maintain security policies, standards and hardening guidelines for Servers and their used OS’ s, including Virtual environments (VM’s). This for existing technology but also for new technology introduced in the scope of this function.
AsSecurity Manager Servers you will assess current protection level of the network connected Servers (hardware, OS’s and their configuration) and the compliance towards ASML policies and legal obligation (e.g. SOX). As Security Manager Servers you will support workplace management, ESP’s , projects, Agile teams and other initiated activities to assure an adequate protection level of the servers connected to ASML infrastructure. The Security Manager Servers security will monitor and report upon compliance and will coordinate and support root cause analysis related to server security incidents and other detected noncompliance situations. Where applicable (s)he support investigations /computer forensics activities and support pen tests upon servers and their OS level.
Focus will be on security of :
- Physical Servers and their OS’s and relevant server features
- Virtual Machines and their OS’s and relevant server features
- Hypervisorsand relevant server features
- Assess and report upon the current state of compliance and risk level
- Support Pen tests and computer forensics where applicable
-Responsible to assure that Security, BCM and legal requirements are effectively covered within System / OS security policies and standards and followed by projects and 3rd parties / service providers.
-Responsible to advice on security improvements and (additional) security controls on Servers, VM’s and their OS ‘s based upon and related to new technology developments, audit results, incidents, risk assessments and other lessons learned.
-Initiate, prepare, execute and report upon security assessment (e.g. verifications, checks, tests, audits) within your domain
-Support pen tests upon (parts of) ASML’s infrastructure and support / coordinate computer forensics.
-Monitor and report upon compliance and protection level of Servers including risks.
-Initiate, monitor and report upon appropriate corrective actions to mitigate the detected non-compliance situation.
-Support other team members within the Technology Security team.
-Relevant Microsoft Certifications (MCSE, others)
-Relevant UNIX / LINUX certifications (GCUX (GIA), SEC506 (Sans), others…)
- More than 5-10 years’ experience with management and security of servers and OS’s (e.g. Windows, Linux/Unix / VM),
- Experience with supporting and conducting (automated) security assessments, pentests and forensic investigation related to Servers and their OS’s/ features is a pre.
- Experience with security and the Life Cycle Management stages of a servers and it’s OS.
- Experience with automated compliance verification of Servers (On premise and in the cloud)
- Experience with Agile / SAFe framework is a pre
- Having a security certificate (e.g. CISSP, CISA) or any other relevant security certificate is a preference.
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
- Familiar with local laws and legislation incl. Sarbanes Oxley
- Ability to interact with all levels including executives and senior managers
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, analytical and statistical sampling skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in skills Dutch and English are required
- Flexibility to travel10% (depends on location)
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.