You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR Project Lead – People Services transitions
Other job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other job categories
Now is the time to jump onboard to People Services! People Services is the global contact center for employees and managers worldwide and is responsible for managing all Hire2Retire processes and the first point of contact for HR related questions. Within our fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment People Services is making a shift in the way it operates to make sure our customer demands are more effectively met. This means we are further building our team and continuously looking for opportunities to further professionalize and personalize our services. On top of that we are also implementing a new HR Information System, which will have a significant impact on how we operate.
Role and responsibilities
As HR Project Lead on People Services Transitions you will be driving the agenda of activities to be transitioned into People Services. In this role, you will be working together with the regional People Services teams to ensure efficient implementation of these new ways of working. This role resides in the Global Operational Excellence & Process Improvement team.
As HR Project Lead, you’ll:
- Lead transitions of global (HR) processes to be implemented in People Services.
- Create, align and drive the transitions roadmap globally.
- Set priorities on transitions of activities and ensure timely delivery.
- Get the right global stakeholders involved to ensure qualitative and timely delivery of new implementations.
- Drive standardization, efficiency gains and simplifications in HR processes globally while also keeping the customer needs in mind.
- Work together with other team members focusing on Operational Excellence and Processes in the Global Operational Excellence & process improvements team.
- Contribute to further implementation of the global tier model within People Services.
- Drive capability building within the People Services teams.
Education and experience
For the position of HR Project Lead, you’ll need:
- A Master’s degree in HR, Business Administration or something similar.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in either HR or other services related transitions.
- Experience in change management and project management.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ownership and result driven to complete projects by the agreed timelines.
- Strong leadership and result driven mentality.
- Proficiency in stakeholder management and getting the right parties at the table.
- Experience with WorkDay & ServiceNow are a plus.
- Resilience and being able to keep focus in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication in English, speaking Dutch is a plus.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.