You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Intern - Campus Ambassador Intern (Disabled preferred) - Linkou/Hsinchu/Taichung/Tainan
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment and EWC function.
- Input/maintain employee/candidate personal data into human resources information computer system database.
- Manage job posting on different platform like 104 and ASML career website, send interview invitation to both candidates and hiring managers
- Search for potential candidates in the company databases and public job board
- Manage pre-screening interview in Mandarin and English as well
- Provide functional system expertise and recruitment project support
- Act as a promotor of job fair and career talk in campus
- Collecting the Special Contract vendors information
- Updating the list of contract vendors based on the date of the contracts
- Searching more attractive stores to EWC for expanding the pool of contact venders
- Scan or photoshoot all paper versions contacts to electronic files
Education and experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Basic English writing and reading ability
- Basic Word/Excel/PowerPoint ability
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Students (Bachelor / Master /PhD) with disabilities are preferred (Disability certificate is necessary).
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.