You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS JASM Kumamoto Field Service Engineer (1st line FSE)
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The mission of the DUV Field Service Engineer (FSE), All relevant knowledge and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process.
These supports are run by 24/7 in a customer production environment for achieving all committed system performance.
As a Field Service Engineer (FSE) of ASML Semiconductor equipment (Lithography), will support customer with operational equipment support, performance monitoring, mechanical/pneumatics/electrical/optical repairs/servicing and maintenance.
In case difficult issue happen, need escalate to upper line to get suitable help in proper timing to secure committed performance to customer.
FSE need to be onsite support by 24hx7days coverage. In order to do it, should expect to spend more than 50% of the time inside the clean room working with mechanical and electrical equipment and can work shift working (12 hours Day/Night by 3days work/3days off rotation) in case need
Role and responsibilities
• Analyze applicability, accuracy and adherence to design specifications.
• Recommend design changes or substitution of materials when appropriate.
• Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs.
• Work with co-workers and the customer in isolating and solving problems.
• Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
• Perform administrative and coordination duties, including pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system problem reports, and monthly reports.
• Provide if appropriate support and assistance to less experienced ASML or local personnel as necessary.
• Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support.
• Prepare written technical reports if required
• Take ownership for certain Upgrade/XSD coordinator include create game Plan and track the progress and wrap up
• Take lead to maintain the local SOP/SPS/BKM WOW in Fab Team
Education and experience
Above technical college
• Minimum 3 years experience as service maintenance engineer for electrical/mechanical products/machine/process.
• Preferably have handling experience of Semiconductor tool/equipment or complex mechanics systems （Aerospace, Robotics, Factory Automation, Medicalequipment, office facilities, Actuators, Motion control or industries with related technologies）
• Native level Japanese skill is required
• Fundamental English skill is preferred （around TOEIC 500）.If not, motivation to learn English and increase TOEIC score in first year on the job is required
• Preferable Chinese (Mandarin) language skill
• Self-motivated and flexibility
• Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines
• Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
• High sense of responsibility and devotion
• Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML
• Strong analytical ability and focus on problem solving
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.