You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Talent & Learning Sector Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
To enable the growth of ASML, we need to address key challenges in the Learning & Knowledge Management and Talent Management areas. The Talent & Learning Sector lead is a new position, the goal of the role is to serve as the bridge between the global teams and sectors in the talent & learning topics across all sectors.In this position you will have the opportunity to build from the ground, collaborate with senior stakeholders and help ASML to prioritize, tackle and lead the talent management & learning challenges.
- Consolidating demand from the sector on Strategic Integrated Talent Management and Learning & Development topics (for example, Active contribution in prioritizing L&D portfolio for the sector alongside the Academy leaders covering Technical, functional and behavioural skills depending strategic challenges)
- Coordinate & orchestrate deployment in all the sectors alongside country Talent and Learning leaders
- Provide design input in global change projects, connected to overarching sector needs and priorities (for example, active contribution in change management workstream like Develop & Perform project, Talent & Succession project)
- Drive sector initiatives on integrated talent management (examples: Identify critical competencies and positions, identify need for talent / succession pools, priorities in people plan related to talent management, coordinate internal mobility approach with HR Business partners)
- Bring expertise knowledge to the table
- Drive cross-sector Talent management and succession activities where appropriate (examples, distill overarching themes from Talent Reviews, facilitate coordinated cross sector moves, oversee talent pools, etc)
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Learning experience (expertise knowledge)
- HR Business Partner experience
- Talent management experience: driving talent management activities such as developing policies, facilitating talent development
- Learning: experience consolidating learning demands by learning the biggest needs of the sectors
- 10+ years of experience in HR line including learning
- Consulting experience
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Dealing with ambiguity and ability to perform and deliver sometimes across unclear boundaries
- Consulting agility
- Able to conceptualize & convince
- Bridge building
- Influence without power
- Strategic & Integrative thinking
- Solution design
- Planning and organization
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Are you interested in this position? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.