You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
LCM (Life Cycle Management) Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Triggered by an EOL notification, you manage the solution, mostly by part alternatives. You will be technical lead in investigating the impact of the change, present the proper introduction scenario and actively manage all stakeholders: Component Engineering, Logistics, Projects and Procurement.
Role and responsibilities
Member of the EOL/LCM team, responsible for EOL:
• Manage the EOL process from start (EOL notification) until completed implementation (SAP)
• Find replacement parts with support of Component engineers
• Investigate implementation impact, present options with pro/cons and perform risk management on possible solutions
• Present possible solutions to stake holders, negotiate alternatives, get approval for implementation
• If possible, implement the replacement yourself, otherwise deploy to the projects
• Maintain related documentation
• Track progress and report status
• Build a cross sectoral network which allows smooth decision and follow-up
• Keep informed about platforms of the ASML machines and related projects
• Communicate relevant information to all related levels in the organization
• Initiate and support process improvements to gain efficiency and promote a common way of working for Life Cycle Management
Education and experience
Bachelor or higher in electronics engineering (by education or experience), and affinity for mechanics
- 5 years or more experience in Electronics Engineering, projects (preferably at ASML).
- Leadership, negotiation & communication.
- Preferably familiar with Logistical data (SAP) and Engineering data (Siemens TCE)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player with excellent social, coordination and influencing skills
- Energetic, creative in solutions with a pragmatic view on challenges
- Take ownership
- Leadership, is able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority
- Accurate, systematic and analytical in approach
- Fluent English
- Professional communication
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (DE) is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. The cluster Electronics Development, group Component Engineering is responsible for:
- Component End of Life Service (EOL) part of Life Cycle Management (LCM)
- Component Engineering Service (Standardization)
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.