You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
SAP Time and FICO consultant
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you a medior experienced SAP/Fiori Time writing consultant who wants to integrate ASML processes into the Finance domain with the latest SAP toolset? Please continue reading!
The Business Process Analyst Finance is accountable for Finance IT solutions within the ICT organization of ASML. You will guide the business Finance community in defining business requirements and transferring these requirements into high quality IT solutions. These IT solutions will in most cases be SAP focused.
As Business Process Analyst you will act as subject matter expert for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. You will focus on the process of time writing in SAP only for financial purposes.
You will work in an Agile environment as part of the IT Financial Services Operations DevOps team, supporting the ASML Finance organization worldwide.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly SAP) instead of custom build solutions. You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the functional design and contributes to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test and train key-users.
What challenges are waiting for you?
- Working in several big programs, like the ‘The New Time writing’;
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain;
- Working in a scaled Agile environment (DevOps);
- Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies like S/4 HANA next to the existing ECC 6.0 environment; using the time writing and approval Fiori apps.
You are expected to grow into a lead BPA role within the team, ensuring stability and aligning with other teams within the Finance Agile Release Train.
Bachelor or master degree in field of IT or Technology.
- 3+ years’ experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional SAP Consultant or similar positions;
- Detailed hands-on / customizing knowledge of SAP/Fiori time writing
- Preferably SAP Certified.
- Knowledge of FI/CO is a strong pre;
- Experience in translation of Business Requirements into IT Requirements and design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements;
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must;
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Solution Delivery Corporate Portfolio. This portfolio is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting the corporate support organization.
You will be reporting to the IT Group Lead Corporate.