You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Sourcing Project Lead
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Would you like to be part of our Sourcing & Supply Chain department? Are you the enthusiastic Sourcing Project Lead with a proven track record in managing complex projects? Do you have the motivation to make a difference in our organization? If so, we should talk!
Our strategy is to be technology leader in lithographic systems and software for semiconductor manufacturing, thus enabling our customers to increase the functionality of microchips while reducing the cost and power consumption per function in a chip.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
In this job you will be managing projects within the Sourcing and Supply Chain department in close cooperation with stakeholders from S&SC and from other sectors.
- Monitoring& driving end to end project execution across line functions andacross suppliers according to ASML’s Product Generation Process.
- ProvidingSupply Chain integrated planning throughout all project phases towardsBusiness Lines, Product Teams, Procurement, Development & Engineeringand Logistics.
- Supportingall project team members by helping them remove all bottlenecks andconstraints that block program progress.
- Driving theissue resolution of associated complex parts per product team acrossinvolved internal departments, competence/category teams and supplier QLTCteams.
- S&SCdeliverables: complex parts list, make-or-buy decisions, supplierselection, supplier contracting, supplier target setting & realizationand supplier cost.
- Development& Engineering deliverables: statement of work, supplier manufacturingflow and yield, FMEA, acceptance of technical specification by supplier,proto evaluation, test coverage documents, parts quality report andproduct costing of design.
- SupplyLogistics deliverables: move rate capability, flexibility and cycle time.
- Productdeliverables: readiness for high volume manufacturing by closing QLTC gaps.
Education and experience
- A bachelor's degree with well-established knowledge on both technical level and business management. A master's degree is preferred.
- More than 5 yearsof experience in project/program management of complex large-scaleprojects, preferably in a product creation process.
- Experiencein supply chain management in business-to-business technical environmentis a preference.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able tocommunicate clearly and create buy-in on several decision levels
- Influencingwithout hierarchical power on various levels in organization
- Dealing withambiguity and pragmatic approach and result oriented
- Enthusiasm,motivating and empowering colleagues
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills in English.
- Business,financial and commercial acumen + technical background
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
We will only consider applications with a cover letter attached describing the motivation for the role.
CONTEXT OF THE POSITION
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 40.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people. The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Department is responsible for all supplier interactions.
You will be working in one of Sourcing Project teams of 4-5 project leads and report to the group lead of this team for a specific business line.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB
- Routinely required to sit;walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop,kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to movearound the campus.
- May require travel(domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs – no more than10%.
- Can observe and respond topeople and situations and interact with others encountered in the courseof work.
- Can learn and apply newinformation or skills.
- Must be able to read andinterpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus andcommitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality,efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to completeassignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to performeffectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads anddeadlines.
- Work independently or aspart of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear,concise and professional communication.
- The environment generallyis moderate in temperature with moderate to high noise level.
The California base annual salary / hourly range for this role is currently $143,625- $239,375. Pay scales are determined by role, level, location and alignment with market data. Individual pay is determined through interviews and an assessment of several factors that that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, job-related skills, relevant education and experience, certifications, abilities of the candidate and pay relative to other team members. Our recruiters can share more information about our bonus program, benefits and equity during the hiring process.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.