You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Team Lead Electronic Development EUV Source Infra
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
As a Team Leader, you plan, organize, and track all electronic / electrical activities in a multidisciplinary team. These activities cover the complete scope of electronics development, from architecture definition up to and including design, realization, qualification, and integration, for both existing and new ASML products.
The current position is available in our electrical cabling teams in EUV on which high flexibility and pro-activeness is required. Team sizes differ between 10 and 15 FTE combined with several external contacts.
The Team Leader Electronics Infrastructure is responsible for the following:
- Set up and maintain a work breakdown and planning, including staffing and budget;
- Define deliverables of engineers, including coaching;
- Execute the team plan, report on it, and pro-actively align it with the Project Leader, operational sectors, and suppliers;
- Drive timely delivery of the technical implementation of choices;
- Secure the quality of the deliverables;
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities to co-developers;
- Support logistical teams in the deliveries from suppliers;
- Manage the relation with the factory and customer support teams of ASML;
- Drive the identification of bottlenecks by the team, prioritize them and implement recovery actions;
- Drive the identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in the team;
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of electronics in all its aspects: architecture, design, and integration;
- Experience in executing and coordinating root cause analyses;
- Experience as Team Lead or Project Lead within technical projects is a plus.
- Experience with flexible/changing work environments
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative and pro-active;
- Leadership; Ability to give direction in a team;
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness; Pragmatic attitude;
- Personal authority;
- Drive and ownership;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Please submit your resume when applying for this position.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.