You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Privacy Operations Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Privacy Operations Manager will in setting up a solid Privacy Control Framework to facilitate Privacy Compliance and monitoring progress against programs, projects, plans, risks, issues and dependencies as reported by the different project managers. Periodically measuring ASML Privacy Control Framework maturity level and ensuring the continuous alignment with the members of the Privacy Office involved in the Privacy Compliance Journey. But also developing positive relationships with the key stakeholders enabling the Privacy Office to support the company and contributing in the maintenance, implementation and monitoring of the application of the ASML Binding Corporate Rules.
Role and responsibilities
- Maintaining oversight of all concurrent Privacy projects, and supporting project managers in developing and executing Privacy projects plans, including scoping, staffing plans, estimates and deadlines
- Driving project execution throughout the project lifecycle, including resource planning and budgeting, project execution monitoring and reporting, risk management, and benefits management
- Being responsible for ensuring that Privacy Projects are moving forward and that all components for successful delivery are in place
- Contributing in preparing presentations in which the required information is consolidated for Privacy Committee and various Management Team meetings, when involved
- Being in the lead for setting up and coordinate the delivery of a Privacy Communications plan, in coordination with the Legal & Compliance Learning and Communications Manager (i.e. Privacy Office intranet and knowledge management components, Privacy Office newsletters, Privacy Office knowledge management)
- Focused on setting up and growing the privacy team via coordinating team agenda and on and offsite activities.
Education and experience
- Multiple years of experience in developing, creating, maintaining and enforcing the privacy policies and procedures
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong business orientation and flexibility
- International outlook and affinity for creativity and innovative outlook
- Excellent analytic skills and operational motivation
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English and preferably one other language
- Team-spirit, collaboration skills and ability to connect people and gain trust
- Autonomy and ability to organize and prioritize and high workload
- Quality and risk-management orientation
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this position.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.