You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Technical Learning Developer - Applications
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Other job categories, Computer science & software engineering
Are you the dynamic and energetic Applications Developer who would like to develop and deliver new learning solutions for Applications topics to our Application Customer Support (CS) engineers in the field? Are knowledge sharing and technology your passion? Then we are looking for you!
Within our Customer Support (CS) department, CS applications engineers focus on operating and optimizing the systems to get the best possible performance with respect to imaging, overlay and throughput. Whereas CS equipment engineers focus on installing, qualifying, maintaining and repairing ASML systems at customer sites. The CS Global Training Center (CS GTC) is responsible to help ensure that all CS engineers are technically trained to be able to successfully support ASML’s customers all around the globe. CS GTC delivers over 1000 technical training sessions yearly worldwide. Most trainees are from CS, however, colleagues from D&E, also attend these trainings. About 10% of the trainees are customer engineers. CS GTC has training facilities in Veldhoven (Netherlands), Taiwan (Linkou and Tainan), Korea, USA, and China.
As Technical Learning Developer/Instructor for Applications, you will be responsible for the development of applications training and delivery of this training. Within our department you work in one or more projects supporting Applications learning needs of our (internal) customers. Being in touch with several departments (e.g. Application Engineering, Global Support Center and D&E) you translate (internal) customer requirements by developing learning
solutions. You will train engineers on knowledge, skills and attitude on several levels and
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering blended high quality
technical applications training (Instructor Led Training (ILT), Web Based Training (WBT), Case
Based Learning (CBL), virtual classroom (VR), animations, training reference material, etc.) to
engineers from the CS Sector and ASML’s Customers.
- You will also be responsible for creating learning solutions for issues reported from CS
applications engineers in the field, support and guide changes for the field organization. The
content will vary from applications technical to processes which will include knowledge, skills
- You will develop the training content for new products and processes being released to the
CS Applications Field Organization. You will work with employees from the CS Applications
Engineering organization and D&E.
Who are you?
- Master of Science (MSc) in a technical direction (electrical, mechanical, physics, chemistry, mathematics, mechatronics or computer science)
- Didactical certificate is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in semi-conductor application field support, system maintenance
and/or process engineering is preferred
- Proven affinity with or expertise in education and/or didactics
- Experience in the operation and/or field of a multinational and understanding of the Way of Working (WoW)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
- A passion for training, teaching and learning,
- Excellent facilitation and didactical skills,
- High level of analytical and abstract thinking,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Team player who communicates proactively,
- Persistent with ‘can-do’ mentality,
- You have a healthy business sense and are on top of new opportunities which add value to our
- Good written and spoken English language skills,
- Cultural awareness.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- You will be a member of the CS Global Training Center (~200 employees worldwide).
- Based in Veldhoven, NL
- Flexibility to travel to other countries (up to 30%) if needed.
- Directly reporting to the Veldhoven Training Manager