You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
TIC (Technical Install Coordinator)
In a nutshell
Role and responsibilities• Coordinate installation of NXE systems (ASML EUV system) at customer locations, from unload components, to build, to Site Acceptance Test (SAT). Including equipment with new features.
• Drive & closely monitor progress of (multiple) installs.
• Improve local solving power by pro-actively assisting the Install Engineers on site when faced with knowledge/experience gaps.
• Communicate daily issues during test and build up with the customers and Internal stakeholders
• Secures Install Operations standards are met and adherence with the world wide agreed way of working.
• Raise installation efficiency by close cooperation with all stakeholders.
• Interfaces with counterparts both at ASML-CS, as well as the Customer, to optimize and coordinate all phases of the installs.
• Provides progress-reporting as well as feedback during installation.
• Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
• Prepare and present Lesson learn to colleagues and support DRB(disturbance review Board)to ensure installation quality
• Closely co-operate and communicate with VHN team.
Education and experience• >3 years ASML EUV or DUV systems experience as an engineers & technical coordinator is preferred.
• Knowledge of business complexity, customer support/engineering and/or relevant industry
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to level with stakeholders (customer, colleagues, etc.)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Open to cultural differences and enjoy travel the world
• Highly motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
• Proven leadership capabilities to take the lead during escalations and drive for solutions.
• Self-sustaining and ability to prioritize activities and coordinate a broad range of specialists, ensuring action plans are carried out.
• Good documentation/ multitasking skill
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
• Working Location : Hwasung
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.