You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Manufacturing - Logistic Specialist - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Warehouse(WH)/Operation supply management(OSM) is within Supply Chain Management. This department is responsible for factory logistic and WH operation to fulfill production and finished goods delivery. The main responsibility of this position is project base toward WH/SOM to optimize process.
Role and responsibilities
Make sure parts and capital equipment on time to customer which means you are in charge of material space control, finished goods turn over and delivery. You will perform these activities cooperating with internal and external stakeholders like production planning, material planning, field service and sales team. You will continuously look for improvements in the shipping process and as such you will also be assigned to project implementation coordinated from ASML
1. Cost reduction and annual budget plan for domestic freight
2. Domestic Transportationoptimization
3. Process optimization and new comer training
4. 3PL management for sensitive/specialized packing, hoovering moving and warehouse
5. Recycle of container & shipping box operation
6. ERP transaction and transportation portal for outbound notice to make sure on time delivery and generate shipping document based correct incoterm
1. Coordination and completion of projects on time within farming and within scope.
2. Set deadlines, assigned responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project of own business scope.
3. Presenting reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Education and experience
Bachelor Degree Above
3~5 year experience in factory shipping operation
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
1. Have delivery and shipping service parts or capital goods experience related knowledgeand semiconductor /TFT-LCD equipment SCM experience are necessary.
2. Good problem solving skills, communication ability, team spirit, active learning attitude with . achieved, proven worldwide project management cases in English
3. Kanban management or Lean project experience is preferred
4. SAP or Oracle operation experience for Sales Delivery or Material Managementis preferred
5. 3PL outsourcing performance monitor experience is a plus
6.Strong commercial sense and communication skills to manage customer expectations
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- The WH department is responsible to organize factory logistic to meet production demand and service parts replenishment.
- Fast and flexiblenetworks, differentiated solutions and complex value-added services are some characteristics of our landscape in which we need to store and deliver anything from a tiny boxto a huge and sensitive system with leading edge technology.
Shift swift is required(09:00~18:00/16:00~01:00)
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.