You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Strategy Execution Manager
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Business Line Applications (BL APPs) extends ASML’s holistic lithography solutions by developing products that work alongside our lithography systems to help them perform better and improve the patterning process. Maximizing yield, manufacturing speed, efficiency and reliability are among the key parameters for customers in high-volume chip manufacturing.
To further enhance BL APPs business performance, BL APPs works closely with Business Performance Improvement (BPI) office. BPI office is created to orchestrate the portfolio definition of business improvement initiatives across ASML, the prioritization based on customer and business impact, and the execution by the different sectors. Business lines and sectors are therefore, the main stakeholders of BPI office and participate in all steps of the work. Currently, BL APPs is looking for an experienced senior manager to represent BL APPs in the BPI network.
Role and responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for:
1.BPI strategy development
a. From BL APPs perspective, lead/coordinate/support a global process to understand the BL APPs business needs and translate them to a business improvement strategy. BL APPs business improvement strategy must then be aligned and incorporated into the overall ASML BPI strategy.
b. Interface with BPI office to represent BL APPs in the BPI strategy development. BPI runs a yearly strategy cycle, the result of which are the initiatives that ASML will address the year after to improve the business performance. In every cycle of the strategy, we must ensure that BL APPs business improvements initiatives land in overall ASML’s list. If there are gaps, we also have to ensure that we have mitigation plans in place.
c. Join the strategy collaboration network (across ASML) orchestrated by BPI strategy team.
2.Business improvement portfolio management
a. Participate in portfolio rebalancing discussion across ASML ensuring that BL APPs priorities are fully covered.
b. When needed, safeguard that the internal BL APPs business improvements initiatives are properly managed and executed inside BL APPs.
c. Align and stay up-to-date with all business units within BL APPs to represent their requirements in the ASML-wide discussions, as well as to keep them informed on the overall progress.
d. Join the portfolio management collaboration network (across ASML) orchestrated by BPI portfolio team.
Education and experience
• Bachelor's or master's degree in a business and/or technical field, or equivalent experience
• Proven senior experience (10+ years) working in large scale business change / transformation programs in a technical industrial cross-cultural environment (experience in ASML organization is a plus)
• Knowledge and experience with strategy development and strategy execution
• Knowledge and experience with program/project management, benefits/performance management and change management
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Extensive stakeholder management skills, especially at senior management level
• Ability to deliver results and drive change in a complex matrix organization
• Independent, self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset
• Being able to think strategically with long-term vision and at the same time manage operational day to day topics
• Understand the needs of the organization through effective alignment with a wide array of stakeholders on a continuous basis
• Effective presentation, communication and story lining skills
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Please be aware that we only review resumes that include a cover letter, specifically written for this position.
- For this position it is required to travel international 10% off the time.
- This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
- Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.