You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Cross-Product Solution Integrator
Research & development
Chemistry & materials science
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Chemistry & materials science, Physics, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by complexity? Do you enjoy bringing people with different specialties and competences together to ensure a complete solution for customers? Are you a strong networker? Are you someone that perseveres and never let's go? Then we have the perfect position for you in our group of Cross-product Node integration & Verification.
In this position you will integrate ASML products into a holistic node solution for our customers. Your focus is on cross-product interoperability and compatibility with specific customer process characteristics. We are looking for people that want to take on a wide scope, bringing together multiple products from all ASML business lines (DUV, EUV, Applications).You have to take on a generalist role and be the person with helicopter view that connects the right experts together at the right times.
Role and responsibilities
You will be working throughout the full cycle of the ASML Product Generation Process. Starting with requirement and risk identification and culminating in de-risking tests and integration reports. Your primary interfaces in the organization are (Node) System Engineering, System Integration, Customer Support New Product Introduction and Application Engineering. Next to that you will closely cooperate with the other groups within Cross-Product Performance: Virtual Fab (SW interoperability testing), Resist & Wafer processing, Patterned wafers & Reticles, Wafer Metrology. You will work with them to determine requirements and risks for new node solutions and to define test scenarios to verify and de-risk these.
- Identify requirements and risks for new node solutions related to cross-product interoperability and customer process characteristics
- Define verification methods for requirements and risks
- Write test plans for virtual and in-resist testing on cross-product and customer process risks
- Drive verification steps throughout the ASML (integration) organization and collect results
- Analyze machine and test data and present in relevant context
- Document the integration results in concise format and report out to all relevant stakeholders
Education and experience
Master’s degree in a technical direction or bachelor’s degree with more than 10 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- 5 to 10 years of working experience, preferably in semiconductor industry with good understanding of ASML products (Scanner and Applications); or experience in integration, application and/or customer support within ASML or any other equipment vendor for the semiconductor industry.
- General understanding of semiconductor processing and the role ASML holistic lithography solution plays in this
- Preferred: Programming skills (Matlab, Python)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Specialized in one of the following competences, with interest in all: Edge Placement Error, Overlay, Imaging, Focus, Alignment, Productivity, Yield, Defectivity
- Familiar with system integration and system testing way of working
- Experience with requirements breakdown and risk identification techniques
- Ability to concisely explain complex technical matters to people with different skills and background
Leadership and behavioral competencies:
- Take initiative in complex situations
- Persevere through complexity and drive for results
- Clear communication to own project team, other departments and internal customers
- Ability to interface, convince and motivate without formal authority
- Networker and collaborator that brings people together with a common objective
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.