You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Financial Services Asia General Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Leading period end closing based on general/salary/fixed asset/lease accounting area for whole ASML Asian entities. The 1st front person to spread company policies, projects, guidance and etc. to finance and relevant staffs timely. Supports local statutory accounting audits & corporate tax return for whole Asian entities (USGAAP, IFRS & Local statutory). Drive improvement initiatives related to Record to Report processes and reports Perform accounting assessments. Also, co-works with Netherlands Financial Service teams and escalate local issue to them timely/properly.
Role and responsibilities
- Hire, train and manage accountants
- Manage financial accounts, payroll, fixed asset, lease and suspense accounts
- Support/handle external/internal accounting audits
- Follow ASML accounting policies and projects to reach financial objectives
- Monitor and analyze financial data
- Make recommendations to business stakeholders
Education and experience
- 12 or more years of work experience in an accounting or finance role
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting, finance or a related field
- CPA/AICPA license is preferred, but not mandatory
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Great interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP, standards and regulations
- Experience with accounting software, ERP systems and databases
- Superior data management and data analysis skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets using advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.