You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Planning Supervisor/Team Lead
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
The sector Manufacturing within the EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production and installation of NXE systems.
The Production Planner reports to the Production Planner Group leader and works closely with Manufacturing (module/system owners, operators, and team- and group-leaders), Customer Supply Chain Management, Warehouse, Product Life Cycle Management (New Production Introduction), and own Production Planning team.
Production Planning is responsible for supervising Also, responsible for formulating, implementing and monitoring the operational plans (short term) for respective areas and day-to-day planning within specific functions.
Role and responsibilities
- Supervises and manages a work group, providing direction and guidance in a specific work area within Planning with a clear requirement to engage the work group
- Ensures coordination and execution of operational and tactical activities by the team in accordance with the work group plan and polices in order to achieve team (short term) goals.
- Team Lead has people management responsibility and also supports line managers in building the strategy for the work group.
- Attend daily GEMBA meetings to review status of build schedule
- Ensure material availability for planned production activities and define structural improvements to prevent material issues in the future
- Analyzes and reports material shortages and impacts to ship schedule
- Identifies where allocation decisions are needed using impact analysis with Materials, Manufacturing, and/or Program Management
- When engineering changes are implemented, manage scrap, schedule rework activities and secure logistic requirements
- Executes special and/or ongoing research and data analysis tasks on behalf of management.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business, or Production Management. Advanced degree or APICS certification preferred.
- Three to five years of experience with planning and logistic processes within production environment
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Experience with of Microsoft tools, especially Outlook, Skype, Excel and Power Point
- Experience in stakeholder management and driving change
- Knowledge and understanding of the following theories: APICS CPIM, MRP, JIT, Kanban and Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience in the areas of cycle time reduction, process flow and cost optimization
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with good social skills who is able to achieve personal and team goals
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer-relationship building
- Assertive and pro-active attitude in order to prevent and solve issues on time
- Self-reliant planner who shows ownership, can make decisions, and escalates when necessary
- Flexible and highly committed to contribute to the targets of the EUV Factory
- Good time management skills with the ability to recognize priorities
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information or skills
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The environment is an open workspace with moderate in temperature and noise level.
- The employee is required to move around the campus, including the cleanroom.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and use hands to keyboard.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The position may require travel depending on business needs.
The California base annual salary / hourly range for this role is currently $79,875 - $133,125. Pay scales are determined by role, level, location and alignment with market data. Individual pay is determined through interviews and an assessment of several factors that that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, job-related skills, relevant education and experience, certifications, abilities of the candidate and pay relative to other team members. Our recruiters can share more information about our bonus program, benefits and equity during the hiring process.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
#LI-Hybrid (after 90 days onsite training)