You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
TPD Competence Lead MDEV Design Foundation
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are youeager to apply your management skills in a challenging high tech environment?Are you challenged by driving TPD quality in a team of highly skilledtechnical people with a design focus? Do you have affinity with designprocesses, TPD creation and manufacturability in a technical environment?Then this job position could be your stepping stone to further developyourself in an interesting ASML career. You’dbetter contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
As a TPD competence Lead you take responsibilityfor the definition, alignment and execution of the competence strategy androadmap, which impacts all of D&E.
Thescope of the TPD Competence Lead MDEVDesign Foundation is the following:
- Definitionof and alignment on the TPD competence strategy & roadmap
- Creation,execution and reporting on TPD and related process improvement projects aspart of the strategy on D&E level
- Leadingproject teams in analyzing process gaps, identifying improvements, supportingimplementation and securing consolidation within D&E
- Reportingon tickets & TPD quality status, improving transparency and drive forsuccess
- Enablingthe competence team members to execute their improvement projects in TPDquality
- Closecooperation with the Feedback loop and Lessons Learned in the variousdepartments, groups and competences
- Developingand maintaining up-to-date and high standards of trainings for new andcurrent employees
Education and experience
- Bacheloror Master in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 years of work experience intechnically-driven international organization(s) with hardware developmentand integration. Preferably ASML
- Experienceas Designer, supplier quality engineer, project manager, program manager orequivalent
- Experiencein quality methods and tools is a plus
- Knowledgeablein international quality standards (ISO9001/14001/ TS16949), processassessments and audits
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative and pro-active
- High motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Structured with eye for details
- Accurate and problem solving
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude
- Drive and ownership
- Quality focus
- Fluent English in word and in writing
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The TPD competence is responsible for the TPDframework within ASML, i.e. the development of the TPD framework and itsstrategy and roadmap. This competence is the go-to place for engineers andother technical competences when it comes to implementing or changing ourinternal (e.g. GSA`s) and external (e.g. ISO) norms and standards. The TPDcompetence is in charge of improving the TPD quality within ASML, by securingthat our engineers have access to the best-in-class tools, standards, andprocesses. The TPD Competence Lead reports to the TPD Competence Owner in the MDEV DesignFoundation Group.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.