You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Customer Supply Chain Specialist
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Manassas - VA, US
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
A challenging position for academic professionals with experience in supply chain management. Are you a talented supply chain professional looking for the next challenge? Do you get energy from solving problems and finding solutions when the stakes are high? Can you execute diligently while thinking smartly on how the process can be improved? Do you want to have a core planner position in a fast changing and demanding environment to secure material availability against agreed costs at customer site?If this is the case- please reach out so that we can meet and further discuss this opportunity.
The mission of this position is to provide a high level of customer satisfaction in delivering the best customer service each time, through accountability, dedication and responsiveness, while ensuring company goals are being satisfied in regard to lean management.
You must be work authorized in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship.
Role and responsibilities
Manage assigned customer(s) supply chain operations within the United States. Responsible in managing assigned site(s) performance, day-to-day operations, while building up relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers and meet/ align on internal stakeholders and external customers’ expectations.
Responsibilities related to:
Responsible for assigned site supply chain performance, to include:
- Service contract commitments/targets are met.
- On time in full (OTIF) for all needed materials related to upgrades/installs/relocations to meet agreed plan.
- Maintain/improve cooperation between local, regional and central supply chain teams for optimal execution.
- Secure relevant performance reporting to stakeholders.
Demand, Planning and Analysis:
- Responsible for inputting correct demand into the system.
- Key contact to the Regional Planning team, FMA & Service management organizations, to ensure the right planning and material availability, including critical material management.
- Monitor critical materials and ensure effective site coverage.
- Manage and improve both internal and external customer relationships, communication and performances on a day-to-day basis. Meet with and provide reports while supportingcontinuous improvements.
- Assist in support of site P&L.
- Deliver on assigned cost targets.
- Support Cost reductions programs.
Process and Development:
- Personal development towards job requirements.
- Drive process standardization and efficiencies via LEAN.
Context of the position:
- Customer Supply Chain is responsible for all customer supply chain activities (machines deliveries, upgrades at customer sites, spare parts management), inbound and outbound flows to and from the factories.
- Strong interfaces with other supply chain departments, ASML Factories, Central Planning, Field offices, Account Team and Customer Service departments will be required.
Education and experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Engineering or Supply Chain, preferable master degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of relevant field experience in a complex customer oriented (logistics) environment.
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry.
- Analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload(should be in personal skills).
- Experience in implementing of new processes across the supply chain against agreed costs.
- In-depth knowledge in SAP or similar ERP system.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Leadership skills, drive for results, ability to perform under high pressure and timelines.
- Excellent social and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Service minded and customer dedicated.
- Strong data analysis and problem solving abilities.
- Result oriented Team player with a convincing pro-active attitude, “can do” mentality, flexible and highly committed.
- Competencies in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ASML supply chain procedures is preferred.
- Remain flexible in providing after hours support, as needed.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Position is stationed in US.
- This position is reporting to the Senior CSCM Customer Manager.
- ASML has an industry-leading supply-chain management (SCM) organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.