You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Cymer Manufacturing Engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
• Maintenance of existing processes, procedures, routers & MES master data
• Improvement of overall system/module quality, test yields, and process cycle times.
Role and responsibilities
• Maintenance of existing processes, procedures, routers& MES master data
• Improvement of overall system/module quality, testyields, and process cycle times.
• DOA/DMR: Root Cause Analyses, containment plans,corrective & preventive action plans related to process issues/gaps.
• Implementationand maintenance of SPC and qualityKPI (Statistical Process Control)
• Execution of Configuration Management deliverables forMFG engineering
• Provides technical expertise for the department with afocus on new and existing product development and production activities
• Develop and manage master engineering schedule for allprojects. Lead, coordinate, and supervise others to achieve all plan objectivesof the master schedule.
• Technical project management along with the ability toresearch, investigate and evaluate technical processes
• Create and coordinate project timelines and associatedprocess flows in order to understand, communicate and meet projectmilestones such as launch dates, lab testing dates,
• Manage the laser system and tools or instrument used invarious processes including Machining.
• Provide training and support to supervisors,inspectors, team leads and floor employees in areas of criticalimportance.
• Yield analysis and improvement based on soundengineering approaches.
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree or above like Mechatronics,Mechanical engineering, Electronics, Electric engineering, (Applied)Physics, or comparable.
• 5-10 years of experience in industry or laser products
• Experience in Psychics, Electrical, Mechanical, Optics orrelated engineering field
• Preferred experience with laser and optic technologyand others key modules
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Proficient with metrology associated with evaluatinglaser performance and quality
• Demonstrates good written and verbal communicationskills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and aself-starter and outstanding communication skills - both written andverbal
• Understand optic or laser technology and strong theorybackground.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Working Location : Pyeong-Taek
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.