You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its headquarters in Veldhoven the Netherlands and has R&D and manufacturing operations in North America, Asia and the Netherlands.
The ASML IT division supports information management, workplace and collaboration facilities, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal- and external activities.
ASML IT department is Agile organized, in which SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0) has been implemented.
You are responsible for the guidance, design and implementation of innovations and large complex changes. You closely align with the “Business as Usual” support teams to make sure that the initiativeswill be brought into service smoothly. You are able to form a bridge between different service providers who deliver a part of the service.
As a Citrix consultant, you are a member of the IT End user services of ASML and working in an Agile-DevOps team of Engineers. You are technically responsible for multiple initiatives and changesas well as the execution of different roadmap initiatives in the Virtual Workplace Area. You drive these based on your expertise and your enthusiasm to change. Within the Agile DevOps team you are responsible for delivering designs and implementing the changes. You work within the architecture framework set by the ASML Workplace architect.
Bachelor level Information Technology or similar.
Preferably: CCE – V or similar
- 5 years relevant working experience as Citrix specialist;
- A strong focus on quality and act according agreements is a must;
- A driving force to improve and innovate our services with strong end user focus;
- Good communication skills and able to work in an ecosystem (being able to step outside your own domain if required);
- Preferably a strong community member and aware of the latest technologies;
- IT Architecture skills (being able to understand architectures on conceptual level and to maintain it);
- Expert-level skills on Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix Xenserver, Cisco HyperFlex, Windows 10/11;
- Senior-level skills on Netscaler (Access gateway only);
- Senior-levelskills on hyper-converged infrastructure (preferably Cisco UCS);
- Medior-level skills on Redhat Linux (supported by an ASML Linux expert);
- Medior-level skills on VMWare vSphere;
- Senior-level skills on MS Azure and Citrix cloud;
- Experienced in the Citrix AppLayered SW Technology;
The role will be situated in the Agile Release Train below:
Digital Workplace (DW)
Digital Workplace provides workplace services for ASML staff world-wide as well as to 3rd party Suppliers. This includes laptops, special purpose devices, mobile device management, worldwide virtual desktops and Collaboration & Productivity services such as Office 365, Webcast, Intranet & Search and various other collaboration tools.