You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Group team lead EUV Image sensors
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to steer multidisciplinary teams? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Role and responsibilities
In the position of Group Team Leader, you are leading a team in the ILIAS and PARIS sensor group. You collaborate closely with your Group lead to manage functional engineers and drive the development from roadmap to system integration through multidisciplinary teams.
As part of the staff of the Image Sensors department, you will manage a team in one of the groups. Together with the Group Leader, you are responsible for the technology choices and roadmap, the specification, design, integration and qualification of sensor systems within the boundaries imposed by process and planning. You pro-actively drive the development work in your team and participate in reviewing designs. But above all, you will use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance.
- Manage resources (10-15 people) in a team, working with product owners and scrum masters who take operational responsibility within agile teams under your supervision.
- Taking the helm in the conceptual stages of a product. Allocate people to agile teams in line with ART and Business line needs in cooperation with project leads, chief product owner and release train engineer.
- Manage the delivery of designs in your team that meet the requirements of the ASML development programs. Review technical solutions proposed, technical product documentation produced by the team and coaching of team members.
- Interaction with CPO, RTE and project leaders on technical content and allocation of people to agile teams. Review team and project plans and proactively support product realization.
- Work with co-developers and external staff supplying parties to enable and manage development teams on site at ASML or at co-developer sites.
- Define and implement the function, competence and resource roadmap together with Group Team lead
Make your team corporate effectively with the respective teams for electronics, mechanics, software and industrialization.
Education and experience
Technical University Master
- At least 10 years of experience in developing, integrating and testing complex multi-disciplinary products.
- Solid theoretical and experimental experience in the discipline.
- Experience in managing a group of technical professionals.
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in fast growing and dynamic business environments.
- Have a good understanding on scaled agile way of working.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English language.
- Ambition and ability to grow into Group lead position
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the Position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the D&E sector, the Image Sensors department is responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of key sensors functions and modules
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.