You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
HR Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you take a leading role in HR&O challenges? Ensuring a smooth HR&O cycle and contributing to topics like leadership development and organizational change? And do you want to be part of a fun and professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
Role and responsibilities
As an HR Business Partner you work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics: You drive, support and advice in the yearly HR cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation. Furthermore, you contribute to realize our global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your departments.
In this exciting position you will have multiple roles:
- As an Employee Champion, you coach and mentor employees and support their development. This also entails managing risks, ethics and safety and the Works Council relations.
- Being a Change Agent, you assist in change initiatives, enhance management development, facilitate workshops and trainings and design sector-specific academies.
- As an Operational Expert you will be the executing the HR cycle, support on Compensation & Benefits related topics and recruitment, and deliver the correct HR data and dashboards.
- Lastly, but definitely not least you are a Strategic partner: You drive strategic workforce plans and development and assist line managers in solving organizational, people- and change-related issues.
Education and experience
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
- You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
- Speaking English fluently is a must.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic;
- Customer oriented (providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers);
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach;
- Strong on organizational sensitivity
- Pro-active in stakeholder management;
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently;
- Able to step out of your comfort zone
- Strong personal leadership skills (able to reflect and learning agility and able to influence across different levels)
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs over 700+ employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
This vacancy is positioned in the D&E Performance & Integration Cluster, which is part of the Development & Engineering (D&E) sector in the ASML organization. With approximately 15,000 employees it is the largest sector within ASML. Engineers have a range of backgrounds including physics, electronics, mechatronics, software, mechanics, data analytics and more.The D&E Performance & Integration Cluster HR team supports the cluster organization (approx. 1800 employees) with 5 talented colleagues, and you will report to the Sr HR Business Partner.
The office location is in Veldhoven. This is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part-time is an option in case you’re available for at least 32 hours.
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this specific role.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.