You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Material Handler 4
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Timely delivery material to the correct location. As a Material handler, you will helping to delivery parts in order to build the latest computer chip making machines.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Schedule:6:30 am – 7:00pm, Thursday thru Saturday and every other Wednesday – 12 hour shifts
Must be willing to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves for entire duration of shift.
Role and responsibilities
- Receives and counts of manufactured goods
- Audits all goods coming from manufacturing to bepackaged
- Conduct Cycle counts on inventory.
- Supports project improvements in work area
- Logs receipts via computer system(s).
- Packages line down parts coming from work centers.
- Coordinates with Work Cells to resolve discrepantreceipts.
- Files documentation in accordance with departmentprocedures.
- Coordinates activities related to: Production workorder releases, shipment consolidation, ship/confirm, CKM sales order
process, and backorder process.
- Processes and packages shipments
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Requires 3 to 5 years of related experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, andeffectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advancedunderstanding of customer relationship building.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle, andelectronic e-mail systems.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information,and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations andinteract with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to unload trucks via forklift and palletjack.
- Ability to work with hand and power tools (impactwrench, drill, hammer, etc.)
- Requires employees and sub-contractors to work in asafe, professional, and ethical manner.
- Will require work for periods of time at a computerterminal, interspersed with meetings, phone calls and other communicationsactivities.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within the Factory
- Must be willing to work in a clean room environment,wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves for entireduration of shift.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employeeroutinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard,finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to35-50 pounds at least twice a day and spend the majority of time (greaterthan 90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, walking threeto five miles a day, and/or standing/sitting for nine hours.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job includeclose vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, andability to adjust focus.
The California base annual salary/hourly range for this role is currently $20.37- $33.95. Pay scales are determined by role, level, location and alignment with market data. Individual pay is determined through interviews and an assessment of several factors that that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, job-related skills, relevant education and experience, certifications, abilities of the candidate and pay relative to other team members. Our recruiters can share more information about our bonus program, benefits and equity during the hiring process.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.