You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
System Utility Software Engineer
Computer science & software engineering
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering, Other technical job categories, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you enthusiastic about defining improvement projects in close cooperation with ASML’s factories around the globe and IT? Do you have experience with process improvement methods in a production environment and do you have experience with network topology and IT components? We might be looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
MM support is part of the Means and Methods department within Global Manufacturing Services. Teams in this department are Functional Application Management (FAM), Support,
System Utility Software (SUS) and Security Risk Management.
Our mission is to provide world class support in the primary production processes of the ASML factories around the globe.
The person for this vacancy will join the System Utility Software team to assist in network segmentation and security related topics.
- Focus of this assignment is to support the business with implementation of IT security measures. This is not a IT specialist job but IT affinity is preferred.
- Requirement Engineering of manufacturing processes
- Initiate, facilitate, define and implement improvement projects.
- Act as a sounding board and sparring partner for group leaders and team leaders and tool/application suppliers
- Manage IT tool requests of manufacturing
- Write, together with (key) users, the requirements
- Manage / Facilitate/ Support IT during application building
- Write and execute UAT
- Coordinate implementation Support
- Second Line support regarding issues with IT tools
- Give training for end-users (Dutch and English).
Education and experience
For this job opening the overall needed experience is:
- At least 0-2 year relevant work experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes;
- Change management experience within production organizations;
- Knowledge of process improvement methods
- Experience or affinity with IT equipment, switches routers PC’s etc;
- HBO / Bachelor of Science (BSc): informatica, industrial engineering or IT-related study.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player
- Initiator, focused on quality, analytical mindset and goal oriented.
- Good social- and communication skills
- Good general computer skills
- Fluent in English in speech and in writing.
- Dutch speaker (preferred)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The holder of this position reports to the Team Lead of System Utility Software.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
A motivation / cover letter is mandatory; why do you want to work in this position?
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.