30+ days ago - req6117
Senior Project Leader
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within the cluster operations (that consist of the factories; Twinscan, EUV, Linkou, Wilton, San Diego and the supporting sectors; Global Logistics, Customer Support, Central Planning, Facility Management and Quality & Process Improvements) OSE is responsible for all major non-product-related structural improvements and is responsible for all interfacing towards the IT department. The OSE Operations Portfolio Execution (OSE - OPE) group has the mission to enable worldwide operational excellence for ASML through realizing a roadmap of (cross-sector) projects.
The OSE OPE Project Leader demonstrates best-in-class project management skills to introduce new or improved processes and supporting IT-tooling on time and in budget within Operations.
- Create project proposals and project evaluations
- Exercise projects according to our ASML project methodology
- Project Leadership: define project team and get approval on project plan. Manage project planning, project execution and realizing impact, including reporting and project closing. Transfer project to process owner in line management
- Continuous improvements: identify potentials for new improvements and contribute to the improvement of the whole operations value chain (system re-design) and infrastructure by participating in or facilitating problem solving sessions.
- Knowledge transfer: train and coach ASML employees on process and infrastructure improvements.
- Business case: evaluate financial consequences of required improvement (including resources) to implement improvements
- Cross sector interface: represent the project team across ASML, report progress in Project Boards and/or Portfolio Boards
Bachelor or Master degree in technical area or business administration.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Manufacturing
- Job-related knowledge and/or managerial experience, e.g. change agent lean manufacturing, project leader in operations improvement, World Class Manufacturing, Six Sigma (green belt, black belt)
- Project management experience
- Certification in either IPMA, PMI or Prince2
- Six Sigma green belt
- Six Sigma black belt is a pre
- Experience with product data management and data diagnostics is a pre
Able to convince, inspire and motivate people and cooperate with people on the shop floor up to and including higher management; action orientated; good knowledge of both Dutch and English language.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group Lead for Project Management. He or she has an important interface to the assigned-to program manager and furthermore has internal interfaces to the other groups within OSE.
The Project Leader actively maintains an extended network within ASML: This network includes the stakeholders within Operations that are relevant for the project he/she is working on.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.