You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Talent Acquisition Leader - CA
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML US, brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Role and responsibilities
The Talent Acquisition Leader is responsible for overall recruitment delivery for key California facility business groups within the factory and across development and engineering functions.You will establish delivery strategy including determining resource needs and alignment, defining recruitment plans, sourcing strategies, recruitment marketing and strategic partners/events.You will collaborate with shared support functions across the US in support of your delivery strategy including Talent Operations, Talent Engagement/University Relations, Strategic Talent Sourcing, and Employment Branding.
You will partner with employment branding for consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns.Align on annual workforce target and provide guidance to management on external talent market.Using metrics and data to inform stakeholders on hiring trends, turnover rates, candidate feedback, best practices & innovative recruitment plans. This high visibility role will be based onsite in San Jose, CA with flexibility to work remotely for part of each week. You will report to the US Head of Talent Acquisition and be part of the US Talent Acquisition leadership team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pro-actively communicate and manage key business partner relationships and provide recruitment counsel and guidance to business leaders to effectively deliver the most optimal recruiting solutions.
- Build recruitment demand plans while conducting feasibility analysis to inform resource needs and delivery strategy.
- Develop and implement strategic recruitment plan for assigned business groups.
- Contribute to the US wide recruitment strategy & Global recruitment strategy.
- Monitor operational plan for own area and provides input to the overall US recruiting strategy.
- Develop data driven insights and conduct quarterly business review meetings with all key stakeholders to show progress on recruitment plans and key projects for US Recruitment.
- Work with US Recruiting leadership on process improvement and operational excellence.
- Responsible for candidate attraction activities related to Diversity, Veterans Hiring, University Relations and Affirmative Action.
- Assist with the development and monitoring of Talent Acquisition reporting and analytics to monitor performance levels and drive strategic improvements.
- Work with external vendors, negotiate fees, manage success of vendors.
- Work on various projects in department as needed including planning, resource allocation, staffing budgets, and alternate channel identification.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in HR/recruitment.
- 5 years in a leadership capacity.
- Experience managing in-person, distributed and remote teams preferred.
- Experience managing large complex projects is helpful.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Demonstrated people and team leadership skills with the ability to lead, motivate, and influence others to achieve results.
- Ability to interpret data and create a plan to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to interpret market insights to inform decision making and drive consultation.
- Functional expert, who acts as coach within Talent Acquisition.
- Able to build strong networks and effectively engage and manage stakeholders including the ability to drive, steer, convince and influence others.
- Ability to determine strategies to move the organization forward, prioritize, set goals, and evaluate the process and results.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally at all levels of the organization.
- Results driven- demonstrates ownership and accountability and delivers on commitments with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan for long term and deliver on the short term.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience in international, high-tech environment.
- Global perspective and ability to operate in a matrix environment.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office:
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel (specify domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
The California base annual salary range for this role is currently $148,500 to $247,500. Pay scales are determined by role, level, location and alignment with market data. Individual pay is determined through interviews and an assessment of several factors that that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, job-related skills, relevant education and experience, certifications, abilities of the candidate and pay relative to other team members. Our recruiters can share more information about our short-term and long-term bonus program, benefits and equity during the hiring process.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.