Business Line PMO Product Officer & Team Lead
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions, General Management
Other job categories
Do you want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements and people management, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML, the Program Management Office (PMO) is the recognized expert that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management.
In this way, PMO is the competence owner of state-of-the art project methodologies.
In this position, you will be combining three roles:
As Project Management Officer you are responsible for:
- Acting as a recognized business partner by enabling effective decisions making on all levels
- Driving the roll-out and embedding of project (program) standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, product generation process, effective decision making, reporting, change control, risk management and quality
- Driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvement projects in accordance with the PMO Roadmap
- Pro-actively assisting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders
- Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assisting regular financial management and reporting
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning teams by living our RequisitionLocals and building capabilities for the future
As PMO Product Officer you are responsible for:
- Actively participating as trusted ‘advisor’ of the Product Development Manager and his cross-sectoral Product Team
- Informing and guiding the Business Line PMO Project Officer about the status and progress of the Product and where they should focus on
- Challenging timings and dependencies of the deliverables together with the Product Team and PMO organization
- Translating inputs from Business Line PMO Project Officers into actions at Product Team level
- Preparing and facilitating progress reviews and key decision meetings and actively following up on agreements made during these meetings
- Driving completeness of all inputs from deciders in the product generation process.
As PMO Team Lead you are also responsible for:
- Managing, engaging and developing a PMO team
- Providing strategic direction by interpretation of business needs into team deliverables
- Clarifying which results are expected of the team members
- Selecting and deciding on hiring of new PMO employees and supporting team members in their personal development
- Organizing team and meeting structure
Bachelor degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 5 years' working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- People management skills. Experience in leading a team and individual people is a preference.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintaining personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Taking ownership
- Pro-actively driving for improvement
Context of the position
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.
Please note that this is a full-time (40 hours) position.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation and availability.