You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Senior Regulatory Project leader
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry. The lithography solutions that we design are complex, high-tech machines involving a wide array of technologies and safety & regulatory domains. With Global Product Safety & Regulatory team we ensure that ASML is strategically well positioned in the Semiconductor environment on the topic of Product safety & regulatory compliance. We do this by developing and organizing regulatory processes on sales, development, manufacturing, and service of our products so that they are safe to use & comply to regulations and customer requirements.
Since our business is growing, our products are getting more complex and safety regulations are getting more stringent, we are looking for an experienced Sr. project leader to help us further develop & implement our processes over various business sectors.
You as Sr. project lead have a key role in leading change programs on improvement processes over various sectors. You manage projects and you lead multidisciplinary teams to pursue the objectives. Your responsibility covers project organization & deliverables, you report to the Compliance Program Manager. You work in close cooperation with safety & regulatory departments in various sectors and business lines and are involved with stakeholders on senior & executive level.
Role and responsibilities
Definition and execution of world-wide, Safety & regulatory change projects. In this role you have opportunities for developing global & technical- and managerial skills and to extend your organization knowledge over global sectors.
The Sr. Project Lead is responsible for:
- Leading complex regulatory and compliance project(s) in own or related areas, typically in a complex & high demanding organizational environment
- Project organization: members with various backgrounds, & steering committees
- Project time frames: 1 – 3 years
- Project risk management: addresses project risks and creates project risk reports
- Progress reporting to program and executive level
- Supports and gives input to the ASML wide product safety compliance roadmap, creates product compliance certification (CE, FDA approval, official compliance statements)
Education and experience
- Technical master’s degree/level
- More than 9 years of relevant experience is a must in order to be considered for this role
- Black Belt is mandatory
- Regulatory and Safety experience is a prerequisite
- Driving change
- Working over multiple sectors and business lines
- Reporting at strategic level
Proven knowledge of:
- Project management
- Project reporting techniques
- People motivator; experienced in soft skills / leadership
- Stakeholder management at various levels
Preferably knowledge of:
- ASML system architecture
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Self-assured, pro-active, entrepreneurship
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Discrete, independent and goal oriented
- Can keep deadlines within the framework of daily operations
- Consultancy skills
- Is creative in finding solutions in a wide variety of circumstances
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position requires access to U.S. Controlled Technology.
Further career opportunities:
The product safety & regulatory team across ASML is a recently established organization with various growth opportunities in the future. In this role you have the opportunity to connect to professionals and Sr. managers in various sectors/ disciplines, expanding you network and getting connected to key roles in the ASML organization. Growing inside (or outside product safety & regulatory), will not only allow you to grow your expertise level, but also introduces you to product level strategic choices, so can maintain/expand your technical knowledge of ASML products over all the portfolio. The choices are there for you to make.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.