You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Financial Services Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Order Management Desk (OMD) is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of commercial quotations and sales orders for all ASML products (systems, options and services) within the GES Customer Financial Services team of ASML. It is a challenging position in a dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines and direct impact on ASML’s financial results.
Role and responsibilities
The Financial analyst Order management Desk monitors the registration of commercial quotations and sales order and focusses on optimization of this process.
- Assuring accurate, complete and in-time follow-up and registration of quotation and order process;
- Driving value added feedback and review to ensure compliance of quotations and orders in financial administration;
- Closely co-operate and communicate with Global Sales Support team members to ensure sales orders eventually result in correct revenue recognition compliant with US GAAP.
- Closely co-operate and communicate with account managers and account support for quotation and orders updates
- Closely co-operate and communicate with other stakeholders in the process
- Proactively seeking for continuous improvements in the execution of own and group activities, by improving efficiency and driving standardization.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance and/or Business Economics.
- 0 – 3 years’ experience, preferably in an internationally oriented, publicly-traded finance or commercial department or at an international accounting firm. Experience with SAP ECC / SD is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding.
- Committed and flexible.
- Fluent in English.
- Professional and ambitious attitude.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Precision / attention to details.
- Good social and communicative skills.
- Proactive / hands-on attitude.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Affinity with technical IT environments.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.