You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Product Owner Data and Analytics Platform
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Introduction to the job
Are you looking to partner with businesses and our internal customers to achieve their goals and deeply understand their requirements? Are you able to prioritize requirements and reprioritize them as the business evolves? Are you capable of providing a clear point of view and vision on a product for a development and customer support team? If so, then a job as a Product Owner within ASML’s ASML Data and Analytics Platform may be right for you!
Our Product Owners enable our operations to reach Operational Excellence by managing both internal and external stakeholders, prioritizing issues and driving the vision of the product.
Role and responsibilities
As Product Owner Data Services, you will act as the product owner for the Data Services ART; you will be responsible for defining the requirements for on premise use cases in their journey to the cloud. You master the complexity of designing for service in a unique and highly demanding environment where performance, availability and costs are the major driving forces. Implementing organizational changes and change management are key components as well.
In addition to excellent analytical skills, you will need communication skillsto convince, motivate and inspire colleagues across multiple sectors and different continents. They are charged with implementing your requirements for process, software, organization and supporting infrastructure improvements. You have functional domain ownership in order to drive for efficiency, cost reduction, continuous improvement, and knowledge management. You will also need to be a good listener and negotiator in order to effectively engage and motivate stakeholders.
As Product Owner you are responsible to ensure business critical and priority features are delivered to meet customer requirements across program increments. You drive the realization of Service requirements through participation in the definition, realization and verification of service products and infrastructure. You are Responsible for driving (part of) the Data as a Service roadmap, which entails, however is not limited to:
- Clearly expressing and prioritizing Product Backlog items to best achieve goals and missions;
- Balancing external and internal business interests in this priority setting;
- Balancing Costs, timing, technical choices;
- Owning domain knowledge of the product;
- Ensuring and reviewing the value of the work the Development Team performs;
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned;
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next;
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed to develop and deliver them;
- Integrating the product improvements in the service operation’s workflow;
- Contributing to the creation of the Trusted Data and Data as a Service roadmap and its contribution to business revenue (Service Agreements) and cost (OPEX).
Education and experience
- You have a Master's degree in Physics, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software Development, Data Science or Information Technology;
- You have experience working on at least one programming language e.g. Python, Java, Scala, etc.;
- You have experience with Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, and Azure App Service or similar (AWS/GCP);
- You have experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) (e.g. Terraform), CI/CD pipelines, migration of services to Cloud is a strong plus;
- You have experience in a Hi-tech Engineering environment or similar. Multidisciplinary, broad technical scope and track record in service or engineering leadership is a plus.
- You are result-oriented and havehigh stress-tolerance;
- You have strong analyticalabilities with a pragmatic attitude;
- You are able to structure andmaintain overview and can cover a broad technical scope;You are a team builder withpositive attitude and “can-do” mentality.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.