You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Data Governance Competence lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
We at ASML enable groundbreaking technology to solve some of humanity’s toughest challenges. Together with our partners, we provide leading patterning solutions that drive the advancement of microchips. Would you like to contribute by embedding best practices, guidelines, and standards that improve data in the processes and Information Technology?
Currently we are looking for a talented candidate who would like to work with an amazing multicultural team of data professionals, would like to work on new initiatives and collaborate with a group of experts. Are you one of those talented and creative minds? If yes, please apply for this role!
As a Data Governance Competence Lead, you are part of the Chief Data Office in the ASML IT & Data Organization. You will lead a competence that drives the development and implementation of the data (management) related policies & guidelines, translation of the policies & guidelines in practical and measurable steps and ensures adoption by Agile Release Trains and other relevant stakeholders. You will be interacting with stakeholders on different levels in ASML and within the sectors. The role is contributing to Data Governance and as such contributing to the safeguarding of ASML’s data.
As Data Governance Competence lead you will be responsible to:
- Act as point of contact regarding data related policies & guidelines towards the IT organization and relevant business stakeholders;
- Define and drive the roadmap of the Data Governance Competence
- Define best-practices, guidelines, and standards connected to data related capabilities and translate these in practical measures (incl. monitoring)
- Coach and support the participants of the competence in the value that they deliver
- Drive the adoption of data related policies & guidelines by the IT Agile Release Trains and relevant business stakeholders
- Participating in data related maturity improvement initiatives
Education & Experience
- You have a Master/WO degree in Business Administration / Economics / (Information) Technology combined with a strong knowledge of Data and IT.
- Min 8+ years professional experience with a focus on data management/ data governance
- Easily connect with stakeholders and work in virtual teams
- You are able to define data management policies & guidelines and translate these into processes and technical/application measures.
- Knowledge of current and future data management technologies and processes
- In-depth working knowledge of data governance frameworks and best practices
- Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus
- Able to operate independently
- Comfortable in starting up a number of projects at the same time, but also taking responsibility for finishing tasks
- Ability to interact with all levels including users, engineers, executives and senior managers;
- Excellent in building bridges and influencing others
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and assignments;
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.