You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
MDEV Design Foundation ISAS Standardization Administrator
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
The Standardization Administrator plays a crucialrole in the ISAS (Identification System of ASML Standards) Team. Toaccomplish this role, you should have knowledge of documentation systems,organizing procedures and be accurate, detail-oriented and well-communicative.
The D&E MDEV Design Foundationdepartment ensures use of a cohesive ISAS (Identification System of ASMLStandards) framework, industry standard techniques and best practices, toserve ASML business objectives. As a Standardization Administrator, you arepart of a professional team which creates data packages, maintains andpublishes standardization documents and (inter)national engineeringstandards. Main internal customer is the design community. External customeris our supply chain.
Role and responsibilities
The scope of the Standardization Administrator MDEV Design Foundation is the following:
- Maintain and improve existing ASML engineering standards as documented in ISAS (Information System ASML Standards)
- Translate and align internationalindustry standards into ASML engineer standards
- Support Distribution ofTechnical Product Documentation from our data management system to thesupplier portal
- Publish and maintainstandardization documents on our data management systems
- Drive identificationand implementation of improvement opportunities in team.
- Clearcommunication of status and results
Education and experience
- MBOcertificate (post-secondary vocational education) or higher
- Technical /administrative background with >5 years of experience within multiplesectors disciplines
- Affinity withproduct development is a pre
- familiar with international industry engineering standards
- Familiar with PLMengineering tools such as configuration management (preferable TeamCenter)
- Familiar with ERPsystems (preferable SAP)
- Expertise inSharepoint is a plus
- Experience inoperational environment or supply chain collaboration in combination withstandards
- Experience inexecuting improvement projects within a multi-disciplinary team
- Multi-disciplinaryknowledge and experience in means and methods is a pre
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative and pro-active
- High motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Structured with eye for details
- Accurate and problem solving
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude
- Drive and ownership
- Quality focus
- Fluent English in word and in writing
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development &Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, designand realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sectorD&E the cluster Mechanical Development (MDEV) is responsible for thedefinition, realization, qualification and integration of mechanicalfunctions and modules within these products.
The MDEV Design Foundation group isresponsible for means and methods, standardization, curriculum, MDEV-internalNon-PGP projects and deployment of cross-cluster and cross-sector Non-PGPprojects within MDEV. The Standardization Administrator MDEVDesign Foundation reports to the Group Manager MDEV Design Foundation.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.