You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Delivery change lead / communication specialist
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML moves technology forward. In fact, we’re probably a part of the electronic device you’re using right now. Our lithography technology is fundamental to mass producing semiconductor chips. With it, the world’s top chipmakers are creating microchips that are more powerful, faster and energy efficient.
In order to capture customer value and business opportunity ASML needs effective business performance improvements. The sector Business Performance Improvement (BPI) has been set up to connect teams across ASML to deliver business performance improvements and to enjoy learning along the way. BPI operates as a sector, a collaboration network (sector heads of BPI & Strategy) and applies a common way of working (BPI key decision process) to increase the effectiveness of ASML's cross sector initiatives to improve business performance.
Within BPI the Business Change Management (BCM) team is focused on:
• Developing and driving the business change strategy
• Realizing the required behavioral changes
• Change competence building (including Communication and Learning)
• Change deliverable execution for the BPI implementation as well as for the cross-sector BPI initiatives and Products (projects) to achieve business performance improvements
Role and responsibilities
As a delivery change lead, you will focus on the impact of changes on the total product specific ASML community and realize the required behavioral changes that comes with product deliverables. This is done in co-creation with the line organization (sectors) and a multifunctional product team of cross sector-business process leads (XBPL), architects and project managers amongst others.
You are a change & communications expert who engages the human factor in transformation programs:
• Impacted personnel are prepared and willing to adopt the change and work in new ways
• Maximum return on investment through high adoption and efficient use of new ways of working, processes, systems
• Organization and competencies in place to drive sustainable results during and after the transformation is completed.
As a delivery change lead, you will report to the lead of business transformation delivery. You will:
• Take ownership on embedding the required change with the goal to have business ready to adopt the impact in a sustainable way
• Identify key target groups impacted by project results
• Advise, design and agree the transformation strategy (change, communication and learning) and plan with the product team
• Drive and execute the change plan according ASML's change management framework
• Define and coordinate communication activities and reviews
• Define and agree on change project KPIs and reports on progress
• Actively coaching several stakeholders (such as: PLs, line management) within the BPI and sector organization
• Best practice exchange and learning with other initiative business change leads and business transformation leads
Education and experience
• Bachelor's or master's degree (e.g. Communication)
• Proven experience (5+ years) working in communication and in particular communication as part of organizational change / transformation programs in a technical industrial cross-cultural environment (experience in ASML organization is a plus)
• Training, facilitation and coaching skills and experience at various organizational levels (leadership to shop-floor)
• Knowledge and experience with change management and continuous improvement methods as Lean and/or Agile
• Knowledge and experience with project management
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Organized and business savvy: pro-actively drives results and business improvement products (self-starter)
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills at all organizational levels; collaborates and connects
• Ability to hold up the mirror, convince inspire and motivate people; ability to deal with resistance and influence without power
• Stimulates reflection and learning
• Eager to learn by doing
• Capability to drive complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions
• Enthusiastic and positive team player
• Fluent in English (both verbal and written) and experience with multicultural teams
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Go to https://my.asml.com/sectors/cf/BPI/ to learn more about BPI. Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.