You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
myProcess FAM Specialist
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
As myProcess Functional Application Management (FAM) Specialist you will be part of the BPM Back Office team of 4 dedicated FAM professionals (the BPM Back Office) that manage the day to day running of the myProcess application.
This includes resolving day to day user issues as well as keeping myProcess future proof and fit for purpose by delivering the myProcess product roadmap, which is owned and driven by the myProcess Product Owner, who is also part of the BPM team. In addition, you will work closely with myProcess functional and technical support specialists, both inside and outside ASML.
This is a challenging, transformational IT role in a small, business facing team.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage the daily functional and technical availability of the myProcess application, this includes prioritizing and resolving issue resolution items and user change requests
- Work closely together with the myProcess Product Owner to scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the myProcess development and maintenance work by the BPM Back Office and other internal or external parties
- Attend the weekly BPM Back Office team meetings, which includes (re)prioritizing and managing the workload of the team
Education and experience
- Master degree (preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology)
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in managing software applications, preferably within a corporate environment
- Proven experience as ARIS Administrator (desirable)
- Proven experience in managing & delivering software upgrades, including complex data migration
- Proven experience with Agile and Jira Align tooling
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Fluent in English (essential) and Dutch (desirable)
- Conceptual thinking, problem solving and constructive challenging abilities
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to live the ASML core values: Collaborate, Challenge & Care
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
As we continue to grow rapidly as an organization and try to consistently meet our customers’ expectations in delivering our products on time and to spec, having centrally documented and up to date business processes has become a critical factor in earning & strengthening our customers’ trust.
The BPM team is the owner of the manage business process capability and is responsible for supporting business process owners in designing, managing and improving their business processes so that business objectives can be achieved in an effective and efficient manner across Sectors.
To help ASML achieve the full business benefits of BPM, it is essential that the myProcess BPM application (formally known as ARIS) can be easily found and used by all ASML employees, from Global Process Owners to newly hired engineers who want to find work instructions that explain in simple day to day language how things are done at ASML. Our motto is: “Three clicks does it all”. Achieving this motto requires a significant step-up in the current configuration of myProcess, as well as ongoing improvements going forward.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.