30+ days ago - req6291
Business Process Expert (Configuration Management department)
Research & Development
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Other technical job categories, Other job categories, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires state of the art teamwork by all disciplines. Smooth implementation of new and changed hardware and software, introduced on a daily basis, is crucial for our business. This requires an effective and efficient process, coordinating the change requests through the product life cycle and securing the efficiency and profitability of ASML’s business. Our ‘product change process’ is currently being improved and rolled out in phases, thereby also changing aspects of the ASML organization.
Are you an experienced Expert with a focus on end-to-end business processes improvements looking for a new challenge? Do you understand the impact and implications of improving business processes and are you able to involve others to join the change? Then,this could be your next job!
Support the overall Configuration Management performance with expertise on end-to-end business processes and methods related to Configuration Management:
- Initiate and embedimprovements in our cross sector processes
- Define andmaintain configuration management methods and way of working
- Shareconfiguration management expertise cross sectors.
The Business Process Expert will initiate and manage improvements in the Configuration Management processes by:
- Perform impactanalysis and take decision on implementation of change requests on CMmethods and processes
- Prepare changeproposal and drive decision making in Project Boards and CM Board
- Develop solutiondesigns on the CM process and methods in the context of the cross sectorend-to-end business processes at ASML
- Document CMprocesses and methods to set the standard for ASML configurationmanagement
- Develop andtrain CM process and methodswithinthe ASML organization
- Validatecompliance of solution designs to CM Architecture
- Approve documentchanges on our own way of working
Academic level in Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- 5 - 10+ years of experience inprocess improvement in configuration management field of expertise
- Experience with business changemanagement in complex organizations
- Knowledge of ConfigurationManagement theory, preferably CM2 certified
- Experience with process audits orexperience with giving feedback on process adherence
- Experience with stakeholdermanagement on all levels
- Experience with PLM and ERP systemsin the area of Configuration and Change Management, Engineering,Production and/or Materials Management.
- Excellent communication andlistening skills ;
- Self-assured, capable ofconvincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts;
- Excellent interpersonal skills,work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in differentdepartmental and geographical cultures, at various hierarchical levels;
- Strong analytic capability and apro-active initiating attitude;
- Change management competencies;
- Drive to get results in place;
- Ability to plan and setpriorities.
Context of the position
The Configuration Management team manages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. It creates and controls machine configurations and related master data for ASML's Development & Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and Customer Services departments.
The Business Process Expert reports to the Manager Configuration Management within the DE Product Lifecycle Management organization.