30+ days ago - req6291
Configuration Management Process Lead
Research & development
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Other job categories, Logistics & supply chain management
Do you have experience inend-to-end business processes improvementswithin a complex organization? Do you understand the impact and implications of improving business processes and are you able to involve others to join the change? Then, this could be your next job!
Smooth implementation of new and changed hardware and software, introduced on a daily basis, is crucial for ASML business. This requires an effective and efficient process, coordinating the change requests through the product life cycle and securing the efficiency and profitability the company. Our ‘product change process’ is currently being improved and rolled out in phases, thereby also changing aspects of the ASML organization.
The Configuration Management Process Leadwill support the overall Configuration Management expertise, by:
Initiating and embedding improvements in the cross sector business processes
Defining and maintaining configuration management methods and way of working
Sharing configuration management knowledge across different sectors.
The CM Process Lead will initiate and manage improvements in the Configuration Management processes and methods. The responsibilities will include:
- Perform impact analysis and implementthe change requests on CM methods and processes.
- Prepare change proposal and drivedecision making in Project Boards and CM Board.
- Develop solution designs on theCM process and methods in the context of the cross sector end-to-endbusiness processes at ASML.
- Document CM processes and methodsto set the standard for ASML configuration management.
- Develop and train CM process andmethodswithin the ASMLorganization.
Academic level in Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- 5 -10+ years of experience in business processimprovementswithin complexorganizations.
- Proven experience with Change management and knowledgeof Configuration Management theory (preferably CMII certified).
- Experience with process auditsand/or experience in giving feedback onprocess adherence.
- Experience with PLM and ERP systems in the area of Configuration and Change Management, Engineering, Production and/or Materials Management
- Confident communicator with good interpersonal skills, able to influence different stakeholders, including specialized content experts.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills and proactive abilities to manage difficult situations.
- Able to plan and set priorities, in order to get results in place.
- Flexible in working with people from different departments, with different technical and cultural backgrounds, at various hierarchical levels.
Context of the position
Configuration Management Process Lead position isavailable within Configuration management department. The teammanages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. It creates and controls machine configurations and related master data for ASML's Development & Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and Customer Services departments.
The CM Process Lead is part of a team of Experts andreports to the Manager Configuration Management within the DE Product Lifecycle Management organization.