You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Mechanical Lead Engineer - Tooling Development
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Do you take the lead in tooling development and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to translate performance specifications into design specification? Then we want to get in touch with you
Role and responsibilities
- Take lead in running tool developments or issues.
- Create and execute plan. Clear communication of status and results.
- Translate performance specifications into tested and released Hardware.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners/co-developers.
- Seeks customers satisfaction and optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
- Development of Precision Engineering Tooling competences.
Education and experience
- Technical University graduate in mechanical engineering.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in leading a design team in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, ergonomics, dynamics, mechatronics , thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.